You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Saint Louis University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1. 7 month application review = Super holistic pre-II rejection. Best of luck folks.Rejected pre II just now. Complete around 7/24. Best wishes to everyone still waiting!
Accepted just now!!!!! Complete around 9/2. Interviewed 11/27
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! Sitting here anxiously waiting now!Accepted just now!!!!! Complete around 8/30. Interviewed 11/27
Sent from my XT1254 using SDN mobile
D
deleted787552
Lol after I updated my grades, I got an interview invite about a week later, so I think they do
Did you upload an unofficial transcript or did your school send your official one?
I didn't receive a confirmation email when I updatedI uploaded an update, but did not receive a confirmation email. Is this normal? Complete since mid Sept. with complete silence.
I didn't either. I think as long as your update appears under the "document upload" tab in the portal, you should be fine.I uploaded an update, but did not receive a confirmation email. Is this normal? Complete since mid Sept. with complete silence.
I didn't either. I think as long as your update appears under the "document upload" tab in the portal, you should be fine.
I sent them an email with an update and they emailed me back three days later saying that it was added to my file. I was complete in July and have not heard anything yet either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No. I interviewed in (late) November but haven't heard anything.I interviewed in December but have not yet heard anything back. Should I be concerned?
Sent from my XT1254 using SDN mobile
Will be withdrawing my acceptance - good luck!
7
700825
Accepted today! Yay!!!
+2+1. 7 month application review = Super holistic pre-II rejection. Best of luck folks.
Accepted today! Yay!!!
when did you interview
7
700825
when did you interview
January 22nd
Woah, thats a quick turnaround!January 22nd
7
700825
Woah, thats a quick turnaround!
It was. It kinda caught me off guard how quick it was. I wasn't expecting to hear anything until late February, early March.
They must LOVE this guy, they told my interview cohort we wouldn't hear back for 4-6 weeks.January 22nd
I interviewed back in early December. My interview status never changed from "interview" on the app status section. Just checking to see if that's normal, thanks!
Yep, based on those reporting admissions decisions the school seems to be just getting around to the December dates now.I interviewed back in early December. My interview status never changed from "interview" on the app status section. Just checking to see if that's normal, thanks!
How should i send in a letter of intent? The portal has no place for it. Through the general admissions email or?
When did you interview? Did you already get back your decision?How should i send in a letter of intent? The portal has no place for it. Through the general admissions email or?
submit it through the document uploadHow should i send in a letter of intent? The portal has no place for it. Through the general admissions email or?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the axe. Good luck to all of you who've been accepted or are still waiting to hear!
I really hope I get in here, this school largely surpassed my expectations when I visited last week.
Woahhh congrats! I interviewed that day as well, but haven't heard anything yet.January 22nd
I before E ..... alllways 🙂Did anyone send a thank you email/letter after interviewing here?
At this point are they still even sending out interview invites?
I was complete late July and I still haven't heard anything so I'm guessing it's just a rejection waiting to happen?
I was complete late July and I still haven't heard anything so I'm guessing it's just a rejection waiting to happen?
Rejected today pre-II. Good luck to the rest of you guys.
Rejected today pre-II. Good luck to the rest of you guys.
Rejected pre-II. Complete end on August
It’s not over til it’s over! I was complete 7/2 or something like that. Radio silence.At this point are they still even sending out interview invites?
I was complete late July and I still haven't heard anything so I'm guessing it's just a rejection waiting to happen?
This was my #1 choice. Going to frame this for motivation now 🙁
The Committee on Admissions of Saint Louis University School of Medicine has completed its review of your application, together with all supporting documents in your folder.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer you a position for the coming year. It is the sincere hope of the members of the Committee that your extensive interest in and intensive preparation for a medical education be fully realized in another school or a related field.
We appreciate your interest in our School and I give you my personal best wishes for success in your future endeavors.
Sincerely,
L. James Willmore, M.D.
Associate Dean
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
The Committee on Admissions of Saint Louis University School of Medicine has completed its review of your application, together with all supporting documents in your folder.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer you a position for the coming year. It is the sincere hope of the members of the Committee that your extensive interest in and intensive preparation for a medical education be fully realized in another school or a related field.
We appreciate your interest in our School and I give you my personal best wishes for success in your future endeavors.
Sincerely,
L. James Willmore, M.D.
Associate Dean
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
This was my #1 choice. Going to frame this for motivation now 🙁
The Committee on Admissions of Saint Louis University School of Medicine has completed its review of your application, together with all supporting documents in your folder.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer you a position for the coming year. It is the sincere hope of the members of the Committee that your extensive interest in and intensive preparation for a medical education be fully realized in another school or a related field.
We appreciate your interest in our School and I give you my personal best wishes for success in your future endeavors.
Sincerely,
L. James Willmore, M.D.
Associate Dean
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
Was this PRE II?
Was this PRE II?
Yes, Pre II
Guys I was accepted here and paid my deposit but still have not received an acceptance package in the mail? Should I email them or is this normal?
I was also accepted and all I received was a letter. So no complete “package” yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you all interview?
We should start a thread or somethingDo they ever make a Facebook group or something similar for accepted students?
Just got a pre-II R. What a rude letter. Glad I won't be associating with the people on this school's admissions committee.
What did it say? The previous poster's rejection letter was so nice... sorry to hear about your outcome 🙁Just got a pre-II R. What a rude letter. Glad I won't be associating with the people on this school's admissions committee.