-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Saint Louis University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Likewise!ughhhwhy can't i get an II here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lmao thats random? I was feeling today was the day. oh wait. they are off work alreadyI'm feeling this Thursday is the day
Why dont they like me?why can't i get an II here
Uhhhh.... I got two emails.
One says accepted, the other says waitlist. Lmao wtf
One says accepted, the other says waitlist. Lmao wtf
Hahahahaha. You are immediately off the waitlist I guess lol.😉Uhhhh.... I got two emails.
One says accepted, the other says waitlist. Lmao wtf
Hahahahaha. You are immediately off the waitlist I guess lol.😉
Accepted email came before WL tho.
Hurry up and put ur deposit in lmaoAccepted email came before WL tho.
Any word on what the actual post-II acceptance rate is? I highly doubt that USN got it right.
When did you interview, if you dont mind me asking?Uhhhh.... I got two emails.
One says accepted, the other says waitlist. Lmao wtf
Waitlisted![]()
Interview date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you interview?Accepted email came before WL tho.
Any word on what the actual post-II acceptance rate is? I highly doubt that USN got it right.
Haven't heard of anyone getting a post interview reject yet. And maybe they make it all the way through the waitlist??? Haha unlikely, but who knows. Maybe the MSAR has that info. I'd check, but my subscription ran out.
anyone from 11/6 hear?
nooooooopeanyone from 11/6 hear?
Does SLU accept updates pre II?
nope :/anyone from 11/6 hear?
I would call the office and ask. They were okay with post interview LOI.Does SLU accept updates pre II?
You can upload to portalDoes SLU accept updates pre II?
nope :/
Well looks like us December 11 folks have a nice long wait ahead of us.
bro how do you have 25 II!? like JESUS did you find the cure to cancer?Well looks like us December 11 folks have a nice long wait ahead of us.
bro how do you have 25 II!? like JESUS did you find the cure to cancer?
I applied to 42 schools. Law of large numbers ftw.
Nah that is still an amazing ratioI applied to 42 schools. Law of large numbers ftw.
Yeah that's still unheard of; the law of large numbers def doesnt apply to med schools lmaoI applied to 42 schools. Law of large numbers ftw.
nadaDid anyone get further instructions/emails after submitting the $100 deposit and accepting the offer? I only got a confirmation for the payment and that was it. I am wondering if there is something that I am missing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed 11/6 & they said I should hear in "6 weeks" (this week), but that could've just been an estimate.anyone have any guesses on when 11/6 interviewees will hear? not sure if I need to continue to obsessively check my email this week or if it'll be after the break!
they said 3 weeks but because of the holidays therell be a delay so probably any day now but ifthey don't send it within the next 2-3 days, Im just expecting until after all of the holidays like in early jananyone have any guesses on when 11/6 interviewees will hear? not sure if I need to continue to obsessively check my email this week or if it'll be after the break!
Does this program do pre II rejections
Yes they doDoes this program do pre II rejections
Former SLU med student: Mindy Kaling's brother: I faked being black - CNN
...this is the most ridiculous think I think I have ever read. With a 31 MCAT I’m sure he would’ve been able to get in. He only gained accepted to one even with a fake race lolFormer SLU med student: Mindy Kaling's brother: I faked being black - CNN
Last edited:
Accepted today
Accepted!
Accepted today
Congrats!!
When did you all interview?!
Accepted! First one! Interviewed 11/7 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted yesterday! Interviewed 11/6 🙂)
Silence for December folks still?
Anyone having trouble logging in using the SLUNet ID?🙁 mine doesn't work..
