2017-2018 Virginia Commonwealth University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I contacted admissions this morning and looks like the problem is fixed! I was able to logon and see my status change to "your application is being placed on hold for possible acceptance" blah blah blah. Should be working now!
+1

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
idk how ya'll are going to survive the next 24 hours without vomiting from anxiety
I'm thinking about just sleeping through it. Nothing like being in a comatose state to pass the time

Reactions: 2 users
FortniteBR and finishing up schoolwork will have to do for now

FortniteBR and finishing up schoolwork will have to do for now

my favorite fortnite meme

rsz_1046bcc442ce6d0cd0489c6eb16618e1a.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Everyone who's stressing out about the long wait tomorrow. Rest assured that after tomorrow it will be even worse after we are all waitlisted!:)

If we both get in tomorrow, lets play a celebratory game

If neither of us get in tomorrow, we can play a consolatory game

Let me hop in on this. If w get in we go to Snobby Shores to celebrate. If we dont get in we go to TT to raise hell

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Everyone who's stressing out about the long wait tomorrow. Rest assured that after tomorrow it will be even worse after we are all waitlisted!:)

...it’ll be even worse if we’re all NOT waitlisted. We won’t find out for another week or so afterwards

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone else gonna hav trouble sleeping tn?

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know what time we can expect an update if we get one tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just based on stalking this and the previous VCU thread... it *seems* like updates can come throughout the day, though I'm not positive it wasn't due to people just checking the portal later. I feel like I've seen some people initially have no change and then later get tabs.

(Also - reminder to everyone that tabs = acceptance even if nothing else changes, per earlier decision dates!)

tabs came around 11am-12pm on 2/16, as an FYI. they trickled in until late afternoon i believe; don't know of anyone who got tabs after 6pm

*checks thread frantically every 4 minutes to see when first human gets tabs*

Reactions: 10 users
What if they don't even release decision today because of match day

What if they don't even release decision today because of match day
Don't say that, now it's going to come true! lol but in all seriousness, I doubt it. They committed to the date of March 16th and would have foreseen that match day overlapped with it a long time ago. According to previous threads, it seems people will be getting portal updates sporadically between noon and 6pm.

no tabs yet, arghhhhh

anyone else still sitting on no tabs? :(

no tabs yet, arghhhhh

anyone else still sitting on no tabs? :(
+1 :/ :/ The anticipation from clicking the login button until the portal page loads is THE WORST!!

is anyone else close to the clicking refresh button over 10000 times club??

no i'm waiting for someone to post on here that they received tabs so i can go in to check. i'm too nervous to check myself

got this Chrome extension which refreshes the portal every 10 seconds since 8 AM, so technically I'm close to 2000 as of now lol

holy lmfao neuroticism to the next dimension mate

Reactions: 4 users
would anyone happen to know if they have sent out post interview rejections at all or are they doing them all at once after today?

Selfishness aside. I hope those without any MD acceptances get their first from here today :)

Reactions: 11 users
Selfishness aside. I hope those without any MD acceptances get their first from here today :)
Thanks mate - I’m hoping for a lot of the people on this thread get in because you all seem super chill

Reactions: 3 users
No new tabs for anyone yet ?

Nada. I'm picturing someone over in the admissions office with this big button on their desk, and they're just sitting there with their hand hovering over it but then, "Nahhh I'll let them sweat a bit longer"

Nada. I'm picturing someone over in the admissions office with this big button on their desk, and they're just sitting there with their hand hovering over it but then, "Nahhh I'll let them sweat a bit longer"
Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 10.40.40 AM.png

Reactions: 9 users
am i the only one whose portal hasn't been working at all since 11am? i checked once around 8am and it worked but now there's a server error
EDIT: JK i tried firefox and it worked