2017-2018 Wake Forest University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What would a monthly (or if they do yearly) gym membership at the Y cost?

Members don't see this ad.

Finally got around to making a SDN account (I'm slow, I know). But I was accepted 10/26 and WF is where I'm going to end up!
Does anyone know if there is an accepted student Facebook page/any kind of forum to chat about housing and stuff like that?

Incredibly excited to meet everyone. And best of luck to those of y'all still waiting to hear!!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone chime in on whether or not Wake will let more people in off the waitlist before May? I understand that this is probably hard to predict, but the adcoms seem to have shared some details on waitlist movement with other applicants.

Can anyone chime in on whether or not Wake will let more people in off the waitlist before May? I understand that this is probably hard to predict, but the adcoms seem to have shared some details on waitlist movement with other applicants.

Seems like a question for [email protected]

They were forthcoming when I emailed them.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
LizzyM is 71.6 and Wake was your only interview/waitlist? 31 apps??

Finally got around to making a SDN account (I'm slow, I know). But I was accepted 10/26 and WF is where I'm going to end up!
Does anyone know if there is an accepted student Facebook page/any kind of forum to chat about housing and stuff like that?

Incredibly excited to meet everyone. And best of luck to those of y'all still waiting to hear!!

I think its the student government's role to set that up for you guys and gals.

We're currently drinking from the proverbial firehouse, so expect it during the break or (probably) in the new year.

Reactions: 2 users
Do you think we may hear from Wake this week, or should we plan on after the holidays?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete in August - do I still have a shot at an interview invite in the spring?

Reactions: 1 users
I was complete in August - do I still have a shot at an interview invite in the spring?
lol same. Hopefully we're still under some sort of consideration since they've sent out a fair amount of rejections already

I know somewhere in this thred there is probably an answer to this but I can't find it. Does wake accept updates? If so- how?

I know somewhere in this thred there is probably an answer to this but I can't find it. Does wake accept updates? If so- how?
Yes by email. But they will tell you that there is no guarantee that they will actually read your update.

How late does Wake's interview season span and anyone know if there are equally good chances of getting in if you interview late? I was complete mid August and haven't heard a peep

How many other people have been complete since July/ early August, who have heard nothing? No news is still good news right?

Reactions: 10 users
With rolling admission I worry that chances of acceptance are low for us interviewing in Feb. :/

just rejected via e-mail with an attached letter. Completed 2nd 8-1. this one stung. THIS PROCESS IS DRAINING THE LIFE FROM ME HALPPPP

Also rejected. Complete mid August. Good luck everyone!

Rejected just now via email. Complete mid August, sent an update about 4 weeks ago, OOS. LizzyM ~68-69. At least I don't have to wonder anymore. Good luck to the rest of you :)

Haha was reading this thread and then checked my email. Rejected! Those essay questions were hard

Rejjjjected pre II via email. Complete 7/6. Byeee Wake Forestttt

Also rejected this morning, unsure if I would have accepted an interview or not, but all of the rave reviews on here made it very tempting. LM 77ish complete late July/early August

Rejected as well via email with attachment about 5 minutes ago. It's all good. No hard feelings. Good luck to the rest of you!