2017-2018 Wayne State University

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just checked, also have med school admit as my status. If it means I was accepted, this is my first acceptance!

Just curious, is there any status besides for invite to interview or admit for those who interviewed in August?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone, also keep in mind that decisions hinge on if your interviewer can make it to the meetings or not. If they didn't get to an early meeting your decision may be delayed.
 
For Admission Decision, it says "med school invite to interview". However, Right below it, there is a thing that says "Post-Admission Acceptance" and I have a green check mark indicating that my WSU Email account/login to academia was created. What does this mean?

Does anyone else with the "med school invite to interview" status have this green check mark?
 
For Admission Decision, it says "med school invite to interview". However, Right below it, there is a thing that says "Post-Admission Acceptance" and I have a green check mark indicating that my WSU Email account/login to academia was created. What does this mean?

Does anyone else with the "med school invite to interview" status have this green check mark?
I have that green checkmark and I'm still in for review...... Had it for nearly two months now, it's nothing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Med School Admit status means you are accepted. I know this bc the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago as an ED applicant. Congratulations you guys! I hope to meet you all next year!