2017-2018 Wayne State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
'Med School Admit' means you're in! Congrats to everyone getting good news today :) I was admitted back in September as an early decision applicant. I hope to be seeing you guys at orientation!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol mine still say invite to interview, should I be worried?

Reactions: 1 users
Just checked, also have med school admit as my status. If it means I was accepted, this is my first acceptance!

Just curious, is there any status besides for invite to interview or admit for those who interviewed in August?

Reactions: 1 user
To everyone that got the status change..when did you guys interview? Mine still says "Med School Invite to Interview (MV)" and i interviewed Sept 15th

:( Mine still says invite to interview and I interviewed on the 11th

Mine changed to "Med School Admit" today and I interviewed August 28th

Mine says med school in for review, am I accepted?

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone accepted that interviewed after mid september?

Congrats to all those receiving good news today!

well whatever happens, happens. congrats to everyone else that heard news today!!! y'all truly deserve it!

i called the admissions office this afternoon. they said they will start releasing decisions today will extend through the rest of the week. so i hope everyone that interviews hears good news this week :)

Reactions: 2 users
Does wayne typically accept once a month or multiple times throughout the month?

Has there been any waitlists or rejections sent out? Are there Different days for different decisions?

According to the portal, I’m in! 8/28 interview

No change = denial? :/
Don't speculate. You lot are going to drive yourselves mad. I know this is stressful but definitely don't assume the worst :)

Everyone, also keep in mind that decisions hinge on if your interviewer can make it to the meetings or not. If they didn't get to an early meeting your decision may be delayed.

Everyone, also keep in mind that decisions hinge on if your interviewer can make it to the meetings or not. If they didn't get to an early meeting your decision may be delayed.
Okay, this makes me feel WAY better. ♥

Don't speculate. You lot are going to drive yourselves mad. I know this is stressful but definitely don't assume the worst :)

I interviewed early, so I'm assuming I was either waitlisted or rejected.

No change = denial? :/
Pretty sure no change means no decision yet. If you were waitlisted\rejected it would say so. (although I have yet to hear of anyone being rejected without being put on the waitlist first)

For Admission Decision, it says "med school invite to interview". However, Right below it, there is a thing that says "Post-Admission Acceptance" and I have a green check mark indicating that my WSU Email account/login to academia was created. What does this mean?

Does anyone else with the "med school invite to interview" status have this green check mark?

You get the green check mark when you activate the email account

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

For Admission Decision, it says "med school invite to interview". However, Right below it, there is a thing that says "Post-Admission Acceptance" and I have a green check mark indicating that my WSU Email account/login to academia was created. What does this mean?

Does anyone else with the "med school invite to interview" status have this green check mark?
I have that green checkmark and I'm still in for review...... Had it for nearly two months now, it's nothing

MED SCHOOL ADMIT!! omg :) i'm so happy ily future classmates

Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone from the August 25th afternoon interview hear anything?

i interviewed on the first date they had it was 08/14. super early so do not disparage if your portal has not changed!!

Status on portal changed to MD Admit! No email though!

The Med School Admit status means you are accepted. I know this bc the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago as an ED applicant. Congratulations you guys! I hope to meet you all next year!

Oct 2nd interviewee so I've got a while to go, but this is all that's going through my head

Guys as you post portal changes, please also include interview dates so the rest of us can gauge where we are