You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Wayne State University
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I wonder if that is the case for the people who were told they would hear back 11/14 (interviewed 10/23).For those waiting to hear back post interview who were told they would receive a decision by November 10th, I just called the office and asked when we would hear back and the gentleman on the phone said most likely after Thanksgiving weekend.
What if we were supposed go hear back ages ago?... Interviewed 9/25.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I were you I would call them and explain the situation and ask if they would be willing to look at your file.What if we were supposed go hear back ages ago?... Interviewed 9/25.
.
Interviewed here today - I would be very happy to be accepted here! The MMIs were less stressful than I thought they would be, the student interview was very conversational, and the 50-minute interview with faculty went by SO fast. For my interview group and those who are still waiting to hear back, I hope we hear good news soon! 🙂
Interviewed 9/15 and still no response
same, honestly i dont think anyone from 9/15 has heardInterviewed 9/15 and still no response
9/15 also nothing
haha same here.. would love to just hear some sort of decision9/15 also nothing
9/15 still nothing...I called the office and they just told me "We're giving acceptances until december and that's all we can say"haha same here.. would love to just hear some sort of decision
Thanks for calling at least. Seems like they are getting overwhelmed by the sheer volume of applications this year...9/15 still nothing...I called the office and they just told me "We're giving acceptances until december and that's all we can say"
Good luck to those who interviewed with me 10/23 and are expecting some news today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed 9/15 and just got an email that i was put on an alternate list - which apparently doesn’t mean a waitlist ... so I’m back to square one with basically having no decision.
Last edited:
Alternate list is the waitlist.Interviewed 9/15 and just got an email that i was put on an alternate list - which apparently doesn’t mean a waitlist ... so I’m back to square one with basically having no decision.
Hey all, has anyone taken a look at the online acceptance form? No deposit? Non-binding? Very simple form with no disclaimers or anything so I'm a bit confused.
Were you finally accepted today? 🙂Hey all, has anyone taken a look at the online acceptance form? No deposit? Non-binding? Very simple form with no disclaimers or anything so I'm a bit confused.
November 9th!!! :') I'll never forget that day hahaWere you finally accepted today? 🙂
Interviewed 9/15 and just got an email that i was put on an alternate list - which apparently doesn’t mean a waitlist ... so I’m back to square one with basically having no decision.
Anyone else from 9/15 hear back?
I'm in the same situation here. Have you called yet?What if we were supposed go hear back ages ago?... Interviewed 9/25.
Someone earlier said they called and the office said that those that who expected a decision 11/9 will hear back the week after thanksgiving. I can only imagine earlier september interviewees will hear back as well.Anyone call? I just tried and no answer.
Sent from my iPhone
Interviewed here today - I would be very happy to be accepted here! The MMIs were less stressful than I thought they would be, the student interview was very conversational, and the 50-minute interview with faculty went by SO fast. For my interview group and those who are still waiting to hear back, I hope we hear good news soon! 🙂
When did you submit your secondary?
When did you submit your secondary?
End of July
FYI to those accepted (and those soon to be accepted!!) the acceptance form can be submitted by April 30th, and there is no deposit. The lack of a deposit makes me like Wayne State even more <3
FYI to those accepted (and those soon to be accepted!!) the acceptance form can be submitted by April 30th, and there is no deposit. The lack of a deposit makes me like Wayne State even more <3
How do you even access the online acceptance form? I received an email of acceptance and it also says MA on my Application Status page...Hey all, has anyone taken a look at the online acceptance form? No deposit? Non-binding? Very simple form with no disclaimers or anything so I'm a bit confused.
They'll email it to youHow do you even access the online acceptance form? I received an email of acceptance and it also says MA on my Application Status page...
How do you even access the online acceptance form? I received an email of acceptance and it also says MA on my Application Status page...
They'll email it to you
I got it on my Wayne email, they’ll also send a letter in the mail with a url that you can manually type in to access it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted!!! Interviewed 9/15, so thankful!
Accepted!! Interviewed 8/25 and waitlisted 10/16
Congrats. Quick question. Did you send a LOI?
Yes I didCongrats. Quick question. Did you send a LOI?
Accepted! Interviewed 11/6.
ACCEPTED Today!! Interviewed 9/25
Accepted!!!! Interviewed 10/6 afternoon
I also sent a LOI a couple of days ago
Accepted!!!! Interviewed 10/6 afternoon
ACCEPTED! Interviewed on 9/25
Accepted as well! Congratulations everyone, and good luck to all still waiting. 🙂
Same here 🙁🙁Congrats to those accepted! I’m panicking! 9/25 and nothing yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 but from 8/12Congrats to those accepted! I’m panicking! 9/25 and nothing yet.
are you waitlisted?+1 but from 8/12
Oh I thought that was the complete date, not the interview date. I never got an II 🙁.are you waitlisted?
Interviewed 10/16 and received my acceptance this morning! OOS
I actually received and filled out an admission acceptance form before my interview? Not sure if it was a gliche in the system, but I received an email today confirming my acceptance. Looking forward to meeting my future classmates!!
I actually received and filled out an admission acceptance form before my interview? Not sure if it was a gliche in the system, but I received an email today confirming my acceptance. Looking forward to meeting my future classmates!!
Is anyone getting waitlisted or is it all just accepted or silence? Getting real sick of waiting....