2018-2019 Drexel University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah I guess people are being pulled off waitlist now. Today is another decision day, I feel like we might see some more waitlist movement for the next full week..

Things are looking kind of grim for us March interviewees though, especially mid march. Early April and late march interviewees have gotten responses, that’s super great for them but does this mean we are just awaiting a Rejection? :/
Are you on waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
For me March 10-20 interview dates are kinda mid. Why?
I always thought people meant March 15th when they say mid-March. But yeah I interviewed within that date range and haven’t heard back too lol. Our time is coming!

Yeah I guess people are being pulled off waitlist now. Today is another decision day, I feel like we might see some more waitlist movement for the next full week..

Things are looking kind of grim for us March interviewees though, especially mid march. Early April and late march interviewees have gotten responses, that’s super great for them but does this mean we are just awaiting a Rejection? :/
Lol I interviewed in January.

Lol I interviewed in January.

Lol damn. Were you deferred? It would make sense that you were deferred then waitlisted. For us mid marchers we were told that no more deferrals would be taking place because by the time it was decision date for us all the deferrals would be updated (waitlisted)

Lol damn. Were you deferred? It would make sense that you were deferred then waitlisted. For us mid marchers we were told that no more deferrals would be taking place because by the time it was decision date for us all the deferrals would be updated (waitlisted)
Nope, no deferral.

Are all the updates we send supposed to be on our portal? I only have my initial update that I uploaded to the portal, but the one I emailed isn't listed?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
An update I emailed to them a few weeks ago never showed up to my portal either

Reactions: 1 user
ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Interviewed on 4/11

Reactions: 17 users
Hey,
Could anyone lend some advice on WHY DREXEL? I am having a tough time choosing between DUCOM and VTC. Any advice is helpful :)
- I worry about getting lost in the large class size

Negative. I was never put on the waitlist. My acceptance is the first response I got from Drexel since interviewing.

March Interview acceptance? You bring me hope. Thank you.

To anyone in Boston area, how did you do your FBI fingerprints? Is there the digital service or did you mail cards?

Hey guys, I was wondering if any current students might be able to comment on how difficult it would be to have a dog while starting at DUCOM. Thanks in advance!
Same! I got accepted off the waitlist today, 5/1! ( I got an email around 3pm, I interviewed on April 4th, waitlisted on April 26th.) I would love love love to bring my dog.

A lot of my classmates have dogs. Just watch breed restrictions in a lot of places. Otherwise, nobody really has issues. For MS1/2 you never will have to be away too much of the day to really worry about your pet.

Hey,
Could anyone lend some advice on WHY DREXEL? I am having a tough time choosing between DUCOM and VTC. Any advice is helpful :)
- I worry about getting lost in the large class size

Lay out your pros and cons.
As for class size, it has never been a problem for me. I am a fly under the radar person but people know me.

To anyone in Boston area, how did you do your FBI fingerprints? Is there the digital service or did you mail cards?

I don't believe there's digital service in MA. I went to this website National Background Information - Fingerprinting and entered my MA zip code and it gave me a list of local police departments that fingerprint (MA in general only does paper fingerprinting, no digital based on my research). I just printed out the FD-258 fingerprinting card on regular paper and am planning on going to my local PD (after calling) to get it done. I'll mail that along with the IdentGo Service Summary to the address provided, and then hopefully it will be all set from there!

anyone else here from 4/11 interview waiting on a decision? i see one acceptance from that date

Well, they made it official: waitlisted. Interviewed 3/18.

Reactions: 5 users
Sounds like the admissions staff is sending out decisions pretty often here, hopefully this means more WL movement's coming up once they finish March/April interview decisions...

Sounds like the admissions staff is sending out decisions pretty often here, hopefully this means more WL movement's coming up once they finish March/April interview decisions...

anybody else feel like since there have only been couple waitlist movements theres not many spots open?

anybody else feel like since there have only been couple waitlist movements theres not many spots open?

they did say they’re interviewing more people than usual here, unfortunately.

I still haven’t heard since my 3/21 interview.

they did say they’re interviewing more people than usual here, unfortunately.

I still haven’t heard since my 3/21 interview.
Maybe they haven’t reviewed you app yet or it’s still Monday, more decisions might be sent out later in the week. Also I’m beginning to think that they don’t review post interview apps based on interview date. Maybe apps are ranked after interview hence why the inconsistency. #justathought

Was bummed that I couldnt get any drexel apparel when I was there for accepted students day. Do any current drexel students know if I would just be able to walk in this week and go look in the bookstore? Im just worried that the bookstore wont be open or the security guard wont let me in.

Was bummed that I couldnt get any drexel apparel when I was there for accepted students day. Do any current drexel students know if I would just be able to walk in this week and go look in the bookstore? Im just worried that the bookstore wont be open or the security guard wont let me in.
I feel like the store on main campus would have some med school apparel and that should be open to public.

I feel like the store on main campus would have some med school apparel and that should be open to public.
Hmm seems I can pickup an omline order in store so im assuming I could get there without an order as well, might just take my chances