2018-2019 Mayo Clinic School of Medicine - Arizona Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone hear back from JC (male)?

Members don't see this ad.

This thread sounding like people picking up their kids from daycare lmao

I'm looking for AR (male) and KP (male)

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like Im the kid in daycare waiting for my parent (Mayo Clinc) to pick me hahaha

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations to you all who have been excepted so far and to those who will be. Just give it some time as your interviewers are normally practicing physicians but you will get the call and they have the time. If you have any questions about the school or moving to Phoenix or if you are deciding between multiple schools and have questions just send me a message or any of the other mayo clinic students lurking on this post

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Email rejection from the Rochester site but I only applied to AZ... Is this rejection for AZ?

bruh my interviewer is retired =(

Reactions: 6 users
he interviewed me, haven't heard anything, but i dont have high hopes anyway
Both my interviewers were surgeons so I'm trying to rationalize that maybe they're in surgery or something lol. But yeah, I also am prepping myself to be disappointed.

ACCEPTED!!!! This is a dream come true. Literal word salad came out as I was profusely thanking my interviewer (initials are NP by the way).

I did NOT receive any email communication after interviewing. However, I sent in an LOI about a month after my interview, as well as several updates letters.

ok imma go sleep for 3 days now

Reactions: 5 users
ACCEPTED!!!! This is a dream come true. Literal word salad came out as I was profusely thanking my interviewer (initials are NP by the way).

I did NOT receive any email communication after interviewing. However, I sent in an LOI about a month after my interview, as well as several updates letters.

CONGRATS!!! haha speaking of NP :D

Reactions: 1 users

Congratulations! Now go sleep off those energy drinks lol

losing hope...interviewers AR and KP. also got post-interview communication so even though I prepared myself for disappointment, it's still starting to sting.
We had the same interviewers haha--I didn't get post-interview communication, so you have that over me at least!

Anyone hear from SW? Female primary care physician?

Why cant they just update the portal yall

Reactions: 5 users
Called 5 minutes ago from AS, male. No post interview communication from anyone. So pumped up, ready to see everyone at second look! Still shocked lol

Congrats to who has been accepted! Cant wait to meet you all when you come to visit the campus! And to address the MN vs AZ campus questions... It is the same school, no differences in naming of the diploma. We are held to the same standards as MN and vise versa. Students have had the opportunity to rotate at all 3 campuses. It is truly one medical school with 3 campuses. Like @ResortCasual said, it all comes down to if you want to roast, freeze, or be stuck in humidity/hurricane weather. Its all preference at that point. Don't hesitate to message me with any questions.

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to who has been accepted! Cant wait to meet you all when you come to visit the campus! And to address the MN vs AZ campus questions... It is the same school, no differences in naming of the diploma. We are held to the same standards as MN and vise versa. Students have had the opportunity to rotate at all 3 campuses. It is truly one medical school with 3 campuses. Like @ResortCasual said, it all comes down to if you want to roast, freeze, or be stuck in humidity/hurricane weather. Its all preference at that point. Don't hesitate to message me with any questions.
Hi! Is there any way I can message you through PM? I can't seem to do that by clicking on your profile.

Accepted yall!! This is literally so wild!!

6:34pm in Arizona. Should we call it for the night???

Here's the list, so far.

Called:
TK
AR
NP
AS
CN

Haven't called:
RB
KP
RF
PM
MK
JC
MJ
SW
JA
RE
CO
DB

Reactions: 13 users
CA anyone (sorry to post after your list NabobSamurai)?