2018-2019 Mayo Clinic School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any news today?

Members don't see this ad.

any news today?

Granted not everyone is on (or at least posting on) SDN, but I wonder if they had especially high yield this year :shrug:

That said, looking at last year's thread, a number of acceptances went out later in May. We'll see what happens! Just thankful I'm currently headed to a school I'm really excited about, so I'll be good even if the Rochester call never comes :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Granted not everyone is on (or at least posting on) SDN, but I wonder if they had especially high yield this year :shrug:

That said, looking at last year's thread, a number of acceptances went out later in May. We'll see what happens! Just thankful I'm currently headed to a school I'm really excited about, so I'll be good even if the Rochester call never comes :)
There are around 8 new people in the Mayo AZ FB group.

no other news to report from MN?

Is anyone willing to share any new information with respect to waitlist movement (i.e. new Facebook members, acceptances, etc.)? This thread seems so much more silent than last year's.

Is anyone willing to share any new information with respect to waitlist movement (i.e. new Facebook members, acceptances, etc.)? This thread seems so much more silent than last year's.

It looks like there are about 10 new members in the FB group since the beginning of May!

Has anyone gotten the "Still interested" email lately?

I talked to one of the members of the admissions committee in the past couple days. They mentioned that there was slight WL movement in the past week, and likely slight movement forthcoming :/

I talked to one of the members of the admissions committee in the past couple days. They mentioned that there was slight WL movement in the past week, and likely slight movement forthcoming :/
Love vague non-answers. Love WL movement that doesn't include me even more. Based on past years, movement should have been pretty consistent throughout May including the sending out of "continued interest" correspondence, but the lack of updates on this thread are disheartening both for the possibility that there just might not be that much movement this year or that people just aren't active/willing to share on SDN this year.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi - incoming M1 here. There were about 1-2 students added in the last week :)

I just got accepted to the 2+2 program off the waitlist today!! Huge decision

Reactions: 4 users