2018-2019 Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences OSUCHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if there’s been movement of the waitlist lately? Or how many spots are left?

Interested in this as well!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Have all interview spots been filled for this cycle?
I read somewhere in this thread that the last interview dates are next week. If you haven't been invited to an interview yet, maybe call the admissions office and see what's going on?

Just withdrew my acceptance this week, so hopefully one of the people on the wait list will get the spot :) Good luck to everyone on the wait list! You got this!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any idea if they are still sending out IIs?

Anyone here know what 2nd year is like? Is there a dedicated study period for the COMLEX / Step 1?

Anyone here know what 2nd year is like? Is there a dedicated study period for the COMLEX / Step 1?

Students get around 10 weeks of dedicated (last 2 weeks of april, all of may, all of june.) Which is pretty generous.

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew my acceptance here, good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Wow accepted this afternoon after being on the waitlist since Feb! OOS.
So excited :) but I can’t find the Facebook page for the class

Hit me up for OOS advice

Congrats!

Reactions: 1 user

Congrats!! There's an group on the app Slack that Lindsey will invite you too soon. the SGA just announced that they'll be creating a facebook group for us soon and sending out invite around the last week of May.

Any word if the class if full yet? Still anxiously on the waiting on the waitlist

Care to share your stats? Also, CONGRATS!!

Has anyone been in contact with admissions or heard of any movement recently?