2019-2020 Rutgers (Robert Wood Johnson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does the Certiphi background check get automatically blasted out to rwj?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear anything back yet or are they all done sending out interview invites for the year? Still silent

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone called the adcom to find out about decisions? like will it be like last year when they called some interviewees in feb?

Does anyone know the start date for MI in 2020? Last year it was July 29 - wondering if this year it will be July 27, 2020 or the week after. Also, I am new - how do you add your stats at the bottom?

Does anyone know the start date for MI in 2020? Last year it was July 29 - wondering if this year it will be July 27, 2020 or the week after. Also, I am new - how do you add your stats at the bottom?
White coat is July 27

For those who interviewed at this school, are the MMI's conversational or just you speaking the whole time?

For those who interviewed at this school, are the MMI's conversational or just you speaking the whole time?
I’ve asked the admissions team about this (havent interviewed) and MMI is mainly you speaking and the interviewer may ask a couple follow up questions if there is time. MMIs are not conversational

Reactions: 1 users
They're 8 Minute stations, 2 min to read the prompt and 6 where you talk the whole time and they’ll ask if you have anything to add. They don’t really say much besides maybe for clarification.

Reactions: 1 user
For thank yous should we write to the individual faculty that we did the MMI with? Some didn't give their names I'm not sure what to do

Members don't see this ad :)
For thank yous should we write to the individual faculty that we did the MMI with? Some didn't give their names I'm not sure what to do
i was told to send one note to dr. copeland

Reactions: 2 users
Does RWJ have a sim lab? My tour group was very rushed so I don't remember if we missed seeing it or if they don't have one.

Does anyone know who we should address a letter of interest to? Dr. Terregino or Dr. Copeland? Or admissions committee in general?

Does anyone know who we should address a letter of interest to? Dr. Terregino or Dr. Copeland? Or admissions committee in general?
You can upload it to the portal, that way everyone in the admissions committee can see it

Interviewed 2/10, just got the accepted call :))))

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Accepted via phone call!!! Interviewed 2/10.

Reactions: 6 users
Just got the acceptance call!! I wasn’t expecting it so I sent her to voicemail :rolleyes:oh well. Interviewed 1/10

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted this morning as well!!! Interviewed 2/10 :)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
GOT THE CALL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Accepted as well!! I was at another interview, so I also got a voicemail. Interviewed 2/10 wooooo hope to see some of y'all at accepted students day!

Reactions: 5 users
I got put on the regular alternate list. Does anybody know the chances of moving off this list?
Is it true everybody who interviews is put on the alternate list instead of being rejected?

Received acceptance call earlier today! Interviewed 1/10.

Reactions: 3 users
Do they do silent rejections here?

Did anyone receive a scholarship with their acceptance? Or is all merit aid awarded via application only?

Does anyone know when the transcripts and background checks are due by?

Lol which scholarship responses were they referring to in their email? Starting to get worried that I missed something!

I guess this means if we interviewed on 3/9 and haven't heard anything, we didn't get in? :/

Just got "high priority alternate list in the rank of highest priority."

I'm on one more waitlist, but should I be preparing to reapply? What's the HPWL movement usually like?
Wow mine only said “high priority alternate list”. Wonder why they switched the wording lol

Received pre-ii rejection just now!

• Sad
I ended up calling the admissions office, and they told me that this is the designation they give to a few applicants who they decide to place at the top of the HPWL.
Lol well then...