You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018-2019 Tulane University
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else submit around 7/6 and still haven't been assigned a reviewer?
D
deleted787552
Question about completeness. Are we complete if we got an email or if there’s a green check mark next to application file complete? Are we not under review until that in progress button turns green or is that relevant for something else?
appleapple16
Full Member
when did you submit?II, "under review" email received 7/13. Dates from September-January all available, on multiple days of the week.
premed404
Full Member
when did you submit?
7/4
I think we're complete when you get the email. But the check mark only appears when a reviewer is assigned.Question about completeness. Are we complete if we got an email or if there’s a green check mark next to application file complete? Are we not under review until that in progress button turns green or is that relevant for something else?
II invite, OOS
Edit:
CASPER: (took in May)
Secondary Received: July 2
Secondary Submitted: July 3
Got under review email: July 9
Earliest interview date (selected): September 11
Edit:
CASPER: (took in May)
Secondary Received: July 2
Secondary Submitted: July 3
Got under review email: July 9
Earliest interview date (selected): September 11
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted787552
Earliest Interview dates that were available to me were end of September FYI
Man that was fast. I’m sure in another couple of weeks all the spots until January will be booked
I NEED A REVIEWER
D
deleted787552
Don’t we all lolI NEED A REVIEWER
I was an idiot and waited for my CASPER to be done before submitting.Don’t we all lol
As an ED applicant mine were in August in case any other ED are worried.Earliest Interview dates that were available to me were end of September FYI
7
700458
Went under review 7/12 and haven't heard anything yet... this is honestly my dream school so UGH I hope something good happens here
D
deleted787552
Did you get an email that told you about the review or did you just check the portal ?II today! Went under review 7/11
Wow, just received an II today!
To answer the above, I got an email about being under review this past Friday.
To answer the above, I got an email about being under review this past Friday.
Dang. Been under review since the 9th and nada 🙁
9
936117
Application under review since 7/10.. still haven't heard back. Is there still a chance for me even?
Yes, it is still very early. They send out II in batches.Application under review since 7/10.. still haven't heard back. Is there still a chance for me even?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9
936117
did you get an answer yet?My application is marked as complete, but under "document status" it says that no recommendation letters have been submitted- anyone else getting this issue? If that's still there Monday I'll call and ask...
Mines been under review since 7/9. I know some people take longer to review and others bust them out ASAP so that can play a role tooApplication under review since 7/10.. still haven't heard back. Is there still a chance for me even?
The LizzyScore breakdown of schools often has reports of the stress level of the interview and I few questions they asked.anyone knows where to get more info about the interview and what i should expect?
Submitted 7/5 and still have an "in progress" with a green check 😵, guess I should cross Tulane off the list
I submitted my secondary towards the end of July last year and it was definitely not too late!Man my primary isn’t even verified yet. At this rate, if I hope to submit my secondary here by like July 30, will it be too late?!
Some interview information from their website: Admissions ~ Interview | medicineanyone knows where to get more info about the interview and what i should expect?
II today as well! Secondary received and submitted 07/03, complete 07/09. Not sure when I was under review, but when I checked yesterday I was still "In Progress." Not ED.
I was marked as complete but when I click on the link next to LOR it says "No LOR submitted." I assigned my LOR to Tulane on AMCAS over a month ago. Anyone else seeing the same?
II 🙂
I got an II with that green check/no LOR.So is the Green LOR check but no LORs received confirmed a glitch? Submitted 7/08 and still in progress 🙁
how did you guys answer the leadership and hobbies questions? i put them in paragraph format explaining the activities. for my hobbies one, i only focused on one thing. is this okay or should it be more like a list of multiple things? i chose my most meaningful hobby that takes up a lot of my time
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cool cool. Did you get a complete email? I haven't gotten a complete email although I'm marked as complete which seems unusualI got an II with that green check/no LOR.
Cool cool. Did you get a complete email? I haven't gotten a complete email although I'm marked as complete which seems unusual
I submitted my secondary on 7/6 and didn’t get a complete email until like yesterday..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I submitted on 7/7 and still no complete email 🙁
I got the complete email on the 11th. But I still have "In Progress" in my portal.
Nope. I know it's hard to but you guys need to relax a bit, haha.Cool cool. Did you get a complete email? I haven't gotten a complete email although I'm marked as complete which seems unusual
Try to do something other than worry about your applications. Just give them a quick review, make sure everything's good, and continue on. Every time I have had a problem, I've just called the admissions offices of schools and they helped me out right away.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
