Woah. So soon.
Here's hoping my app moves through in a few weeks ( at least a hold or something, which means they're looking at it).
I'm so happy for you! Already an II! You are on track 😉
Can I ask if you could vaguely describe your EC"s, if that's okay?
Thank you!! And sure, not sure how much detail youre looking for, but when Im reading ppls posts I always wish for more details lol
GPA: 3.75 (amcas adjusted), sGPA: 3.66 (amcas adjusted), MCAT: 515 (129/129/129/128)
Shadowing: 122 hours across multiple specialties (including surgical)
Volunteer: 85 hours mentoring kids(over almost 2 years), 62 hours at a soup kitchen (over 1.5 years), 47 hours assorted community service
Clinical volunteering: 138 hours at hospice (one year), about 1000 hours between 2 different internships at medical practices over 2 summers - did some clinical research and assisting with things like patient histories etc.,
Research: 850 hours during college - manuscript is in the works but not submitted yet.
Leadership: 54 hours with college admissions, 145 hours with a college group over 4 years where I held a leadership position, 200 hours over about 4 years with a national group that i was involved with in high school and freshman year of college
Jobs: 3500 hours summer camp counselor over multiple summers split bt high school and college, *not listed on AMCAS but included in secondaries- gap year job as a medical assistant