-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Drexel
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
From what I've seen, only Jan..but you know this site is reporting bias so we really don't know for sure. It does seem as though they are sending out acceptances throughout the day though. So maybe there's still a chance that early Feb will get some loveSo has anyone who has heard back interviewed in early feb? Or so far only January interviews?
DopeAmine95
Full Member
Accepted! Interviewed 1/23. Wonder when we'll hear back regarding merit or need based aid.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmmm it looks like all the Jan acceptances will be sent out today maybe feb in the next week seeing as the decision dates are only guidelines
What time were you accepted?Accepted! Interviewed 1/23. Wonder when we'll hear back regarding merit or need based aid.
DopeAmine95
Full Member
Got the email at 2:15pm EST todayWhat time were you accepted?
Last edited:
Accepted! Mid-Jan. interview
wegotthisyall
Full Member
II just now! Shocked I totally thought my cycle was over lol
So nobody whos been deferred has heard anything yet?
botan1123
Full Member
So nobody whos been deferred has heard anything yet?
I am starting to get very frustrated!!
deferred at Nov decision. silence still.So nobody whos been deferred has heard anything yet?
So am I. Somehow they have time to send out more interviews but they can't catch up on their responses to people who actually spent money to actually come to the school and interview.... I'm pissed off at this point.I am starting to get very frustrated!!
diabetes8763
Full Member
Deferred on November 25 and haven’t heard anythingSo nobody whos been deferred has heard anything yet?
Congrats to everyone who got accepted/II's today!
Been on hold since December, I gotta say its been kind of bummer seeing holds placed later than mine turn into IIs, I don't understand why they would keep me on hold and just won't send my R already 🙁 I even got my hopes up seeing some II's go out today, I just got an email from Drexel and jumped, but of course it was just an alumni newsletter. sigh.
Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing how remote interviews go for those who have had them. this Covid-19 world we are in is totally uncharted territory so I commend anyone who has bravely adapted to changes made for their interview day! best of luck to everyone! 🙂
Been on hold since December, I gotta say its been kind of bummer seeing holds placed later than mine turn into IIs, I don't understand why they would keep me on hold and just won't send my R already 🙁 I even got my hopes up seeing some II's go out today, I just got an email from Drexel and jumped, but of course it was just an alumni newsletter. sigh.
Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing how remote interviews go for those who have had them. this Covid-19 world we are in is totally uncharted territory so I commend anyone who has bravely adapted to changes made for their interview day! best of luck to everyone! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just now or earlier??
Just then around 2:30 pm est
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats to everyone who heard back today. I’m hoping and praying that early Feb doesn’t have to wait until April 20
I waited 2 months before hearing anything!
I hope you dont have to wait until April either. fingers crossed!
how did you send it?I sent a letter of interest and an additional LOR!
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Letter of interest through the portal and additional LOR through amcashow did you send it?
Superelephantt
Full Member
Can someone who’s done the virtual interview today provide some info on how the day goes? Is there a designated time to grab lunch/food? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Was your application on hold? Update letter sent? Stats? Thanks and sorry for the deluge of questions!Got a (virtual) II here this morning. It's do or die time baby, time to buy a 1080p 60fps webcam.
Interviewed 1/6 and got the A yesterday!
+1Can someone who’s done the virtual interview today provide some info on how the day goes? Is there a designated time to grab lunch/food? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
I don't think they've gotten to Feb dates yet. I interviewed early Feb and got no response yet. Ive only seen people from Jan who heard back yesterday.Interviewed 2/13 and didn't get a decision so was wondering if Drexel was receptive to LOR's post II. Is there a way to upload it confidentially or are they only receptive to LOI? Thanks guys
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do y’all think it means if I interviewed 1/23 and didn’t hear anything yesterday? Looks like someone who interviewed the same day was accepted!
no news is better than bad news... I’m in the same boat
quantumentanglement
Full Member
II today! I was surprised since I did not send out any updates. I will most likely decline it. Hope it goes to one of you all
Lol nevermind, I just got deferred. Interviewed 1/23no news is better than bad news... I’m in the same boat
D
deleted987519
Accepted! Interviewed 1/23. Wonder when we'll hear back regarding merit or need based aid.
Congrats! I was accepted on a Monday and received financial aid offer Friday of the same week! So could be soon
happyfeet26
Full Member
Do you need to accept the Drexel offer and pay the $100 to find out financial aid?
Lol nevermind, I just got deferred. Interviewed 1/23
+1
thisismylastresort
Full Member
Interviewed 1/16, Deferred today 3/24
How did the virtual interview go? Mine is next week. Thanks!Has anyone interviewing tomorrow received their zoom links?
diabetes8763
Full Member
Does anyone think deferred applicants will hear back between now and the next decision date in April?
Accepted students day cancelled
i mean we knew it was coming, but
i mean we knew it was coming, but
Such a good question. I doubt it, but I hope I'm wrong.Does anyone think deferred applicants will hear back between now and the next decision date in April?
I emailed the admissions office asking what happens next for us (deferred applicants). Are we absolutely going to hear back around 4/20, or do we move to a waitlist if no decision is made...I'll let you know what they say!
happyfeet26
Full Member
You can log in here to see it
Discover Drexel
discover.drexel.edu
It's crazy how the average cost from just med school are about 250k (topple that on top of undergrad, etc) yet the average indebtedness of a student upon graduation is ~170k.
What did you use to login here? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where'd you see that? I haven't gotten an email or anything yet (West coast).Accepted students day cancelled
i mean we knew it was coming, but
mushu22
Full Member
II just now! Shocked I totally thought my cycle was over lol
Wow I'm surprised they're still giving out II's. This is awesome, congrats!
thank you for being the hero we needed. please update when they answer.Such a good question. I doubt it, but I hope I'm wrong.
I emailed the admissions office asking what happens next for us (deferred applicants). Are we absolutely going to hear back around 4/20, or do we move to a waitlist if no decision is made...I'll let you know what they say!
wegotthisyall
Full Member
Thanks I’m super surprised as well, best of luck to all!!
Wow I'm surprised they're still giving out II's. This is awesome, congrats!
Does anyone know when, historically, the last batch of II's have gone out?