2019-2020 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The deferred list for sure got forgotten. Very annoyed !!! Has ANYONE who was previously deferred and then waitlisted gotten off? lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm starting to think they won't get to the November people until June and by then it'll be too late for me :/

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 2/25. Waitlisted 5/19. Accepted off WL today at 12:30pm!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Congrats to those accepted! Still so strange to me that they WL so many and then accept them a few days later lmao.

Those waitlisted in May and then later accepted, did you submit any kind of update or letter in between the WL email and getting accepted?

Congrats to those accepted! Still so strange to me that they WL so many and then accept them a few days later lmao.

Those waitlisted in May and then later accepted, did you submit any kind of update or letter in between the WL email and getting accepted?
I did not. I think those types of updates are highly overrated, with the exception maybe of an official letter of intent. Why would it ever be a good idea to further burden them with documents to consider unless it was an official promise to attend? I believe the majority of people who get accepted after sending a letter would have gotten accepted anyway but attributed their acceptance to the letter. Not trying to stir a debate but sharing a completely subjective opinion based on the fact that I had a ton of WL movement this cycle without ever sending a single update.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone with MSAR know the interview # and overall accept #? My subscription expired

Interview 4/6 waitlsited today at 9:20 :( three waitlists and no A's is really getting to me :( but fingers crossed

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Interviewed 4/7 and waitlisted today :(

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 4/6 and WL today 9:05AM.

Are they still sending out Rs at this point or?

• Sad
Interview 4/6 waitlsited today at 9:20 :( three waitlists and no A's is really getting to me :( but fingers crossed

In the same position. It sucks when people you know that you've been a year or 2 ahead of in grade school are getting in, and you're just like fml.

Reactions: 3 users
Hey has anyone here applied for grad plus and had it placed onto their Drexel Financial Aid Award yet? I applied for gradplus about 2 weeks ago but it's still not showing up on my aid. I was wondering how long it usually takes to show up.
I'm in the same boat, applied around the beginning of May and nothing on my portal yet. Financial aid told me some things are taking longer so I'm going to wait a little more and then give them a call if it's still not up. They've been extremely nice and helpful whenever I call so not worried about it!

Crossing my fingers for all of us on the waitlist and who haven’t heard back yet! Maybe we’ll get some good news today!

Reactions: 10 users
Virtual graduation is also today btw

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone heard any updates to their application today?

Accepted at 2:40!!! 2/20 interview. First A after being on 4 WL. Stay positive!!

• Love
Reactions: 23 users
Seems like most of the students who will be accepting their acceptances and CTEing to drexel this late in the cycle - excluding the people who got accepted before but more so students accepted mid to late june and beyond - are likely students who don't have other acceptances or are holding acceptances at DO programs because a lot of CTE deadlines are early to mid june. Hopefully they have enough of that category of students

Seems like most of the students who will be accepting their acceptances and CTEing to drexel this late in the cycle - excluding the people who got accepted before but more so students accepted mid to late june and beyond - are likely students who don't have other acceptances or are holding acceptances at DO programs because a lot of CTE deadlines are early to mid june. Hopefully they have enough of that category of students
Definitely noticed this here and at other schools.

Okay I was defending drexel in the past but it’s ridiculous that it’s literally JUNE 1st and they’re sending out decisions.

Looking at last year's thread, they were still sending out A's in mid July :thinking:

Okay I was defending drexel in the past but it’s ridiculous that it’s literally JUNE 1st and they’re sending out decisions.

Yeah I feel like I saw on interview day they accepted like some 800 or so applicants and only 200 and something matriculate so I'm sure acceptances go out pretty late into the summer!

Yeah I feel like I saw on interview day they accepted like some 800 or so applicants and only 200 and something matriculate so I'm sure acceptances go out pretty late into the summer!
I believe they were referring to post-interview decisions.

Just accepted to DUCOM, interviewed 3/30. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive financial aid package?

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Just got accepted off the WL this morning! Does anyone know how to get our Drexel ID? I tried making a Drexel account but it says my info is not in the system.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Just got accepted off the WL this morning! Does anyone know how to get our Drexel ID? I tried making a Drexel account but it says my info is not in the system.
It should be listed in some of the tasks on the pre-matriculation tab on the application/acceptance website. I do think it can maybe take a few days for it to register you in the system and retrieve the account though.

Got accepted off the waitlist today at 1:53 pm! :) interviewed 4/1, WL 5/29

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

Idk what virtual interviews and all that showed you guys (or if you have forgotten lol), but here is a video the deans put together.

Reactions: 7 users
Really unexpected but I got the news today that I got accepted off the waitlist!!! I interviewed all the way back in 9/16, so anyone on the waitlist please don't give up hope! :)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users