2019-2020 Drexel

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey has anyone here applied for grad plus and had it placed onto their Drexel Financial Aid Award yet? I applied for gradplus about 2 weeks ago but it's still not showing up on my aid. I was wondering how long it usually takes to show up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is a screenshot! Couldn’t screenshot the whole thing but it was sent from the Admissions email and I’m assuming Dr. Berardi-Demo’s email is [email protected].
 

Attachments

  • 55BBE3BB-B2CE-4153-AD09-D1CF9320B18E.jpeg
    55BBE3BB-B2CE-4153-AD09-D1CF9320B18E.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 415
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I was very fortunate to receive a substantial scholarship this week - and I was accepted back in December - so for those hoping they may receive monies it's definitely not too late.

The same goes for those coming off the WL too, I know of someone who received a pretty damn big one a month or so after getting off the WL (this was a previous cycle)


Good luck folks! And congrats to everyone who got the A today! Those still on the WL don't fret too much, it may feel like the endgame but there's still lots of time left.
Did they send you an email saying you got a scholarship?