2019-2020 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oof, the wait is over, got waitlisted this morning.

Interviewed 4/1. Joining the 3+ WL gang...

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
WL as well, interview 3/30, now WL at at all 5 schools I interviewed at

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone else never get an email they were waitlisted and just saw it appear on their portal?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey has anyone here applied for grad plus and had it placed onto their Drexel Financial Aid Award yet? I applied for gradplus about 2 weeks ago but it's still not showing up on my aid. I was wondering how long it usually takes to show up.

I just declined my acceptance. Wishing the best for everyone here!

Reactions: 17 users
anyone else almost slip into cardiac arrest over the follow up email they just sent??? these schools are all just playing with me now

Reactions: 17 users
anyone else almost slip into cardiac arrest over the follow up email they just sent??? these schools are all just playing with me now
That’s the second one so far lol...

Reactions: 1 user
Do they send the follow-up to all waitlisted applicants?

I didn't get anything but then again, I'm usually the last in a wave to get any admissions related emails

I got the e-mail, but I'm assuming they send it to everyone on the WL.

lol did i actually apply to this school? i'm on the waitlist but didn't get anything. can someone humor me and tell me what it says?

YESS! I got so excited only to be disappointed again. I wonder if they send that to everyone on waitlist, or if they are trying to give a hint to certain people on the waitlist.....

lol did i actually apply to this school? i'm on the waitlist but didn't get anything. can someone humor me and tell me what it says?

Check the communications tab on your portal. It might be there.

i also did not get the email, but i also haven't heard back yet since my interview

Reactions: 2 users
Can someone screenshot/copy and paste this email for those on waitlist who didn't get it? Thanks!

Here is a screenshot! Couldn’t screenshot the whole thing but it was sent from the Admissions email and I’m assuming Dr. Berardi-Demo’s email is [email protected].

Attachments

• 55BBE3BB-B2CE-4153-AD09-D1CF9320B18E.jpeg
    55BBE3BB-B2CE-4153-AD09-D1CF9320B18E.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 335
Reactions: 4 users
Withdrawing my acceptance here, got accepted at my in-state (well in-province because I live in Canada) school, hope the spot goes to one of you lovely humans! Good luck to everyone on the WL/still waiting to hear back!

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Accepted at 1230 too! Interviewed 3/9, Waitlisted 5/19 lol.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Interviewed on 4/1, still haven't heard anything back yet. I'm hoping to hear something today. It seems like they email out decisions through 4:30pm or so on Fridays.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m just gonna pray they’re gonna send more A’s today. Interviewed 4/6 I’m waitlisted at another school but that’s it so I’m crossing my fingers for Drexel and I am TIRED of WAITING lol

Reactions: 1 users
Also got the acceptance at 12:30 today! Interviewed 2/23, Waitlisted 4/22, and sent an update letter last night.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Hey guys, I was very fortunate to receive a substantial scholarship this week - and I was accepted back in December - so for those hoping they may receive monies it's definitely not too late.

The same goes for those coming off the WL too, I know of someone who received a pretty damn big one a month or so after getting off the WL (this was a previous cycle)

Good luck folks! And congrats to everyone who got the A today! Those still on the WL don't fret too much, it may feel like the endgame but there's still lots of time left.
Did they send you an email saying you got a scholarship?