2019-2020 Drexel

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have the link to the secondary app login page? I accidentally deleted the email containing it after submitting the secondary.
 
Submitted & complete September 5th, on-hold message today. A little crushed but not surprised; IS & LM 74 but super unbalanced so not sure how relevant that is. Congrats to everyone with an II, good luck & I believe in you! To all of y'all on-hold with me, I believe in us too lol, the cycle is young.
 
Submitted & complete September 5th, on-hold message today. A little crushed but not surprised; IS & LM 74 but super unbalanced so not sure how relevant that is. Congrats to everyone with an II, good luck & I believe in you! To all of y'all on-hold with me, I believe in us too lol, the cycle is young.


Did they email you? I was complete Sept 6th. Best of luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad