You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Drexel
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same, I’ve been complete since 7/13 no newsI posted something similar on another thread so don’t freak out, but I’ve been complete for well over a month with no news. Anyone else in this boat or have any theories?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pushforward
Full Member
same here, I've been complete since 7/9. Was really hoping to have heard something by now.Same, I’ve been complete since 7/13 no news
are you IS?II just now! Complete 7/21!
No, OOS. One of my parents is an alum of a former medical school that merged with Drexel!are you IS?
bobbysworld
New Member
I was placed on hold by a different school. I would rather be placed on hold than flat out rejected... In a previous cycle I was flat out rejected without any holds... and no communication from submission till late spring... so I would take it as at least a somewhat positive signI’m hopeful because I read last year that people got rejected outright without a hold.... so, at least we’re not rejected yet.
II!!!! IS, complete 8/26. This is my first II so I'm extreeeemely happy right now
congrats!!!II!!!! IS, complete 8/26. This is my first II so I'm extreeeemely happy right now
Some people on the USC thread have 1 day turnaround times! One of them said they have "connections," which definitely might be why. That's definitely the fastest turnaround time I've seen!Damn if you really meant 8/26 I think that's the fastest turnaround I've seen ever lol. Congrats!
Damn if you really meant 8/26 I think that's the fastest turnaround I've seen ever lol. Congrats!
Thank you! But yup, I submitted and was complete on 8/26 so the turnaround was very surprising. Definitely not complaining though and hoping it's a good sign lol
WOW! Congrats! How did they get your casper scores uploaded so quickly? I'm super jealous hahaThank you! But yup, I submitted and was complete on 8/26 so the turnaround was very surprising. Definitely not complaining though and hoping it's a good sign lol
WOW! Congrats! How did they get your casper scores uploaded so quickly? I'm super jealous haha
I sent them a day after I got my secondary, but I was on vacation so didn't actually do the secondary until ~10 days later. Thank you 🙂
You about that pug life?I sent them a day after I got my secondary, but I was on vacation so didn't actually do the secondary until ~10 days later. Thank you 🙂
+1 - any updates for you?YES. Same thing happened to me, and it's still "not received"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nope..just checked+1 - any updates for you?
You about that pug life?
Did my name give it away?? Pugs before drugs brah
I posted something similar on another thread so don’t freak out, but I’ve been complete for well over a month with no news. Anyone else in this boat or have any theories?
Drexel receives over 12k applications and doesn’t necessarily read them in the order theyre received. Not uncommon at all at many schools
CrabsMcChaffey
Full Member
OOS on hold today, complete early July
Anyone have issues with drexel receiving casper scores? Says they were sent but I secondary says they havent been received yet.
yesAnyone have issues with drexel receiving casper scores? Says they were sent but I secondary says they havent been received yet.
Story of my life rnAnyone have issues with drexel receiving casper scores? Says they were sent but I secondary says they havent been received yet.
Mind sharing stats?OOS on hold today, complete early July
healthsci19
New Member
Complete 8/22. II today!!
BaxandWinny
Full Member
Wow! Do you have a connection to the school? Super fast turnaroundComplete 8/22. II today!!
healthsci19
New Member
I did my undergrad at Drexel so that's probably a huge factor in it.Wow! Do you have a connection to the school? Super fast turnaround
Story of my life rn
Ah sorry to hear friends. Casper staff confirmed to me that the scores were sent so not sure what else to do. I have IT experience and noted other schools reflected no casper score until my secondary was completed then they magically had it. I'm assuming they just haven't fetched the score but it should be available to them. To be fair I completed everything else at Drexel on Monday.
it's finally complete haha
Put on hold today!
Best of luck to the rest of you!
Put on hold today!Best of luck to the rest of you!
Complete date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete date?
Early July. Don't think date has too much to do with it as many people complete after me were placed on hold in the past few weeks.
+1 - they finally uploaded my casper scores, but now it's still not saying that it's complete...(yes, I double checked that I actually submitted my secondary)...do you (or anyone else) have this?it's finally complete haha
Attachments
Yeah thats exactly what I have too, just appreciating the received status for now 😀+1 - they finally uploaded my casper scores, but now it's still not saying that it's complete...(yes, I double checked that I actually submitted my secondary)...do you (or anyone else) have this?
Same, but I just want to be complete here (finally) haha. I wonder how long it'll take them?Yeah thats exactly what I have too, just appreciating the received status for now 😀
D
deleted820490
How long did it take for you guys to actually be complete? Theyve had my secondary and everything else for quite sometime now but I am not complete.
I'm still waiting even though they have everything.How long did it take for you guys to actually be complete? Theyve had my secondary and everything else for quite sometime now but I am not complete.
Complete at 2:26am...
D
deleted820490
Officially complete- 2:28 am
Complete at 2:26am...
Hahaha same, I remember my phone light up and I checked to see it with one eye still closed
Complete at 2:26am...
Officially complete- 2:28 am
Same (well 11:28 pacific/2:28 eastern)Hahaha same, I remember my phone light up and I checked to see it with one eye still closed
This is great 🤣II yesterday morning 9:26 am EST
3.9 gpa SMP, 3.5 uGPA, 511 mcat, great ecs
IS white female
Reapplicant, reinterviewee at Drexel
Complete 7/11/19
5'7", 140 lbs, O negative blood type
D
deleted987519
reinterviewee at Drexel
wowow good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!!! Would you mind sharing your stats?II! Secondary turned in 8/13 and completed 8/30
anybody know the earliest interview date?
anybody know the earliest interview date?
9/11 is the first day