2019-2020 Howard

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I got a 497 on my MCAT with a 3.7 ugrad GPA and 3.7 Science GPA , am a URM with a strong application. Does anyone think it would even be worth it to apply even with my 497 MCAT?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@futuredoctor123456789 I am so sorry. DO included as well. Lets be realistic, I dont think anyone with less than a 500 should be applying both MD or DO.
@futuredoctor123456789 I hope Med school is going great so far for you.
 
@futuredoctor123456789 I am so sorry. DO included as well. Lets be realistic, I dont think anyone with less than a 500 should be applying both MD or DO.
@futuredoctor123456789 I hope Med school is going great so far for you.

Thanks for your opinion as well. Regardless, I am applying to both because I think I have a great application other than my weaker MCAT score. But again, thanks.