2019-2020 Howard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same here

Members don't see this ad.

I got a 497 on my MCAT with a 3.7 ugrad GPA and 3.7 Science GPA , am a URM with a strong application. Does anyone think it would even be worth it to apply even with my 497 MCAT?

I got a 497 on my MCAT with a 3.7 ugrad GPA and 3.7 Science GPA , am a URM with a strong application. Does anyone think it would even be worth it to apply even with my 497 MCAT?
Yes! Their minimum MCAT is a 494 and they def look at your app holistically

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I personally think anyone applying to an MD school should get atleast a 500 on their MCAT.

Reactions: 1 users
@futuredoctor123456789 I am so sorry. DO included as well. Lets be realistic, I dont think anyone with less than a 500 should be applying both MD or DO.
@futuredoctor123456789 I hope Med school is going great so far for you.

Thanks for your opinion as well. Regardless, I am applying to both because I think I have a great application other than my weaker MCAT score. But again, thanks.

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks for your opinion as well. Regardless, I am applying to both because I think I have a great application other than my weaker MCAT score. But again, thanks.
I’m late to the party but in First Friday a guy said that he was admitted with a 496 and another person said they have less than 500. What’s for you is for YOU!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users