Jul 11, 2019
I had marked in my spreadsheet that I hadn't sent an update yet so I went and submitted an update with more volunteer work and shadowing as well as an unofficial transcript from fall. Then I looked back on my application and turns out I did submit that exact same update earlier this month and just didn't mark it down so now they have duplicates. *facepalm*
Oops!
I’m under the impression that Loyola isn’t offering anymore IIs anyway. Did you already interview with them?

Ms. Incognito

2+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
What days does the school usually offer IIs?

For the rest of us still in the game (hold or no hold), we literally have 7 business days left of February. Realistically 5 business days if we exclude tomorrow and Friday.

If assuming they ONLY interview through February (and not any later) regardless of any II leftovers, then all I can say is yikes...

Reactions: m&m97
About the Ads

Cardiacmriiiii

2+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2015
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
interviewing at the last date - are we at a disadvantage? :/

Zen Arcade

2+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
For those who have filled out the financial aid application (pink form), does anyone know what the 'effective until' space means? I'm assuming they're wondering how long you'll have your email for, but I'm not quite sure...

Reactions: Talldoctor96
May 3, 2019
Status
For those who have filled out the financial aid application (pink form), does anyone know what the 'effective until' space means? I'm assuming they're wondering how long you'll have your email for, but I'm not quite sure...
That's how I interpreted it. I just said something along the lines of "At least 2024" or "Until graduation," can't really remember.

May 3, 2019
Status
Anyone know when the deadline is for sending official transcripts are?

Feb 23, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone have the Match lists from previous years? I was told that they post them on the admission office door during second look day, but I will not be able to afford to fly out on that date. does anyone have access to match list and is able to share? that would be super appreciated!

Oct 8, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone have the Match lists from previous years? I was told that they post them on the admission office door during second look day, but I will not be able to afford to fly out on that date. does anyone have access to match list and is able to share? that would be super appreciated!
I asked this question previously and it seems like they would rather not release an exact list with breakdowns. If you scroll back, it seems like there are lots of good matches though

Dec 17, 2018
Loyola matches really well and does very well on step. They historically keep their average scores underwraps and their match lists under wraps. However on second look, the information will be made available. Second look is Thursday April 2nd (dinner) and April 3rd (all day).

About the Ads
May 31, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does the portal change to a specific message when a decision has been reached post-interview? Mine says “Your interview has been completed. We thank you for visiting us and for your interest in our program.”

Jul 6, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does the portal change to a specific message when a decision has been reached post-interview? Mine says “Your interview has been completed. We thank you for visiting us and for your interest in our program.”
Yup. They’ll call you first and they send you an email, snail mail, and update your portal right after.

rdyotz

2+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2017
Arizona
Status
So if the last of the II have gone out, does that mean the rest of us will be getting official rejections soon?
Possibly, each school is different. Will likely wait till after Thursday for last second cancelations

About the Ads

google12

2+ Year Member
May 16, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical, Medical Student
Soooo question on post interview status. Should it say “your interview has been completed” right after you finished your interview? I interviewed early Feb and mine says “thank you for scheduling your interview...”

I’m not sure if “your interview has been completed” means a decision has been made or that you literally finished your interview. Otherwise I’m kinda concerned I messed up my ID number on interview day by mistake lmao

@Talldoctor96 and whoever else interviewed, any thoughts appreciated

Reactions: doctor_coffee
Sep 13, 2018
Soooo question on post interview status. Should it say “your interview has been completed” right after you finished your interview? I interviewed early Feb and mine says “thank you for scheduling your interview...”

I’m not sure if “your interview has been completed” means a decision has been made or that you literally finished your interview. Otherwise I’m kinda concerned I messed up my ID number on interview day by mistake lmao

Oh I think I definitely messed up my AMCAS ID on the check in portal and left out the last digit on accident. But mine still changed - contact them!

cyanotoxin

Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani
Sep 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical

Mine changed the day after my interview. That was several weeks ago, and I haven’t been given a post-interview decision yet. I think it changes after your interviewers pass on their assessments to the committee,not when the committee actually makes a decision.

You could be unlucky and have an interviewer who forgot to turn theirs in? I think that’s what @Talldoctor96 said happened to them and caused their decision to take several months? In which case calling would probably be a good idea so they can check on that for you.

Dec 14, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Is there any way to check whether they received your pink Fin Aid folder online?

Dec 17, 2018

It just means your interviewer hasn’t submitted yet. This is out of your hands at this point judt be patient :)

Reactions: google12
Jul 3, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Are there people who interviewed before 1/21, have the portal status “your interview is complete...” and still haven’t heard back?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Dec 17, 2018
Are there people who interviewed before 1/21, have the portal status “your interview is complete...” and still haven’t heard back?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Patience. They didn’t lose your file. Interview season is wrapping up they’ll get to you. I waited 3 months.

About the Ads
May 3, 2019
Status
Does anyone know if the pink folder is only for need based aid?
Pretty sure the pink folder is for all institutional aid in general? Not quite sure.

Dec 17, 2018
Does anyone know if the pink folder is only for need based aid?
The pink folder is for institutional Loyola AID, need based is taken into consideration. Also if you have questions I encourage you to call instead of posting on here. They are very nice and always answer. PS pink folder priority deadline is tomorrow.

Dec 26, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I doubt there is a statistic but what percent of people get accepted from CC/waitlist?

Sep 14, 2018
If you wrote a letter of intent, would you email it to admissions directly or would you apply it to your supplemental materials in the application portal?

Dec 17, 2018
I submitted it on the application portal. I’m not sure if it matters, though.
It definitely matters. Do it through the portal for sure, and send it to the email if u want to be sure. I love Loyola and it’s where I’m going but they have an admissions office of 4 with Probably 1 person reading the email. You want that on your portal for sure so put it there first.

About the Ads