2019-2020 Loyola

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nah they’ll probably send out a mass R in the next week or two.
Lookin forward to it :lol:

I was complete on 8/8/19 and have not heard anything back from them. Their website says that interviews only go through Feb. If i have not been rejected does that mean my application got lost or something during the review process?
Me either but I think @Talldoctor96 is right.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Odd situation and looking for thoughts - application complete mid-July, interviewed late September, assigned continued consideration status in early December, radio silence since then. Should I hold my breath?

ACCEPTED!!!! omg when homegirl broke the news I literally forgot how to breathe

p.s. got the call about a half hour ago, interviewed 2/11, LM ~70

Reactions: 9 users
ACCEPTED!!!! omg when homegirl broke the news I literally forgot how to breathe

p.s. got the call about a half hour ago, interviewed 2/11, LM ~70
Yessss congrats! Best phone call ever

Is anyone still waiting? I interviewed mid-Jan so it has now been 7 weeks

Members don't see this ad :)
I don’t think any of the Chicago/IL schools have really come to a consensus on cancelling second look. No deaths in IL now luckily but the number of cases increases by the day

Reactions: 2 users
pre-ii R, rejection letter doubles as an advertisement for their other (expensive) programs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Pre-II R + Advertisement about an hour ago (03.11.2020).

Secondary submitted 10.17.19
Application Update Letter 2.10.2020
R 03.11.2020

Congrats to those of you admitted (here or elsewhere) and good luck to everyone else waited!

Pre-II R + Advertisement about an hour ago (03.11.2020).

Secondary submitted 10.17.19
Application Update Letter 2.10.2020
R 03.11.2020

Congrats to those of you admitted (here or elsewhere) and good luck to everyone else waited!
+1 to the pre-II post-update R. Onwards!

Pre-II R. congrats to those of you with acceptances and good luck to those still interviewing!!

Pre-II ad. Completed 8/5. LM 70-72. OOS, but spent the first ~30 years of life in Illinois. Vet. Never sent an update.

Reactions: 3 users
+18943 Pre-II R. MCAT was a 501 though, but I thought I had a shot because of my 100000000 patient care hours and Loyola Undergrad

• Sad
Second look cancelled FYI. Info to come.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
i got an email from a current student letting me know second look is canceled

oooo gotchya. my neuroticism was worried that Loyola somehow silently rejected me after acceptance b/c I received zero email.
Yep, I'm aware that literally makes no sense. But hey...this app process has messed all of us up at LEAST a little...somehow o_O

Reactions: 3 users
i got an email from a current student letting me know second look is canceled
just received official email that 2nd look is cancelled. I was counting on second look to make the final decision. How do I decide now?

Has there been any mention of doing an online format second look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, looks like additional info will follow. I think everyone's scrambling right now, so it may take them a bit to figure things out.
Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 12.20.29 PM.png

Was accepted off of the Continued Consideration list late last week via phone call :)

For those who were asking about second look - the admissions office confirmed cancellation of second look during the call but said they were going to try to provide some kind of virtual alternative

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Was accepted off of the Continued Consideration list late last week via phone call :)

For those who were asking about second look - the admissions office confirmed cancellation of second look during the call but said they were going to try to provide some kind of virtual alternative

When were you put on CC/interviewed? If you don’t mind me asking