2019-2020 Ponce

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got one too! Anyone know what it's like?
I had one last Monday (5/4) and am still waiting to hear back. It was pretty relaxed all things considered. They were your typical interview questions mostly. I was interviewed by a fourth year student and it was conversational which was nice. Mine was all in Spanish, but I have heard that its 50/50 for some people. She did let me know that it is late in the cycle, but they have been trying to deal with Covid-related delays so it may be a while before any of us hear back/there is waitlist movement if placed on it.
 
I had one last Monday (5/4) and am still waiting to hear back. It was pretty relaxed all things considered. They were your typical interview questions mostly. I was interviewed by a fourth year student and it was conversational which was nice. Mine was all in Spanish, but I have heard that its 50/50 for some people. She did let me know that it is late in the cycle, but they have been trying to deal with Covid-related delays so it may be a while before any of us hear back/there is waitlist movement if placed on it.
Thank you for answering! How long was your interview? And how long did they give you from telling you the date of interview to the actual interview if that makes sense? lol
 
Thank you for answering! How long was your interview? And how long did they give you from telling you the date of interview to the actual interview if that makes sense? lol
Haha yes it does, i wondered the same thing exactly. I got the same email you're referring to, then a follow up email two to three days after with my interview date and time. Then the day of, my interviewer never contacted me like the email said they would before (so don't freak out if that happens to you), but they called me directly on Skype at the exact time.
I think all the schools all the island are having some delays right now, but I hope we find out some good news soon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys just wondering is the conditional acceptance email different from the alternative list email?
I think its a mass sent email, because earlier in the cycle I received an email about the choose your school tool, so perhaps its that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still haven't gotten a response from my Skype interview...would it be reasonable to shoot them an email for an update since it's so late in the cycle?
 
Was that after interview/WL/ no interview?
One was after no interview, the other after interview late March. They got the rejection early May. I still have friends waitlisted after interview late March.

I interviewed late February and got accepted early May, so they take a while
 
One was after no interview, the other after interview late March. They got the rejection early May. I still have friends waitlisted after interview late March.

I interviewed late February and got accepted early May, so they take a while

Thanks, they seem to be taking their time. My interview was early May and was worried since I haven't heard since then.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where do I go / what platform do I use to connect with fellow accepted students?

Also, whats the matriculation date? Thanks much to anyone who responds and you rock!
 
Where do I go / what platform do I use to connect with fellow accepted students?

Also, whats the matriculation date? Thanks much to anyone who responds and you rock!
Therw is a whatsapp chat and a telegram chat. We mainly communicate through telegram, though. I can PM you the link.