2019-2020 Ponce

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hoping we hear something this week

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
OMG I GOT ACCEPTED!!! PONCE HERE I COME :)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone please PM the Whatsapp or Telegram link? Thank you!

Can someone PM me the group chat as well please?

Is anyone getting accepted off WL at this point?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I withdrew my acceptance today. Good luck to everyone on WL! Hope my space goes to one of you :cat:

Reactions: 1 users
I just got accepted too! Congratulations Everyone. Can someone pm me the link to the what’s app also

I’ve been accepted to Ponce, can someone please send me the link to the group chat? Thank you!

could someone please share with me the link to the class group chat, thank you

Hi I just got accepted as well, could someone send me the group chat link too? Thanks!

Hi all, I realize this chat has been inactive for a few months now but I'm applying this cycle and just got an II from Ponce. It's going to be through Zoom. I was wondering if those of you that interviewed virtually for Ponce would be willing to PM me and tell me how the virtual interview experience was, and if it was in groups or individual? I'd appreciate it because I'm not quite sure what to expect from a virtual interview (and this is my first II this cycle)

Hi all, I realize this chat has been inactive for a few months now but I'm applying this cycle and just got an II from Ponce. It's going to be through Zoom. I was wondering if those of you that interviewed virtually for Ponce would be willing to PM me and tell me how the virtual interview experience was, and if it was in groups or individual? I'd appreciate it because I'm not quite sure what to expect from a virtual interview (and this is my first II this cycle)

What are your Stats ? if you don't mind sharing. Im also appliying for this cycle. Good luck!

I interviewed virtually at the onset of the pandemic , later in last cycle. It is a very relaxed one on one. They basically go through your application with you again. Verify gpa, MCAT, research etc.... ask about why Ponce , why Puerto Rico etc. Just be personable, it was conversational. I don’t remember much else. Dress up nice of course and make sure you have no distractions around you. My interview was 90% Spanish. I was accepted two weeks later but ultimately decided on SJB.

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed virtually at the onset of the pandemic , later in last cycle. It is a very relaxed one on one. They basically go through your application with you again. Verify gpa, MCAT, research etc.... ask about why Ponce , why Puerto Rico etc. Just be personable, it was conversational. I don’t remember much else. Dress up nice of course and make sure you have no distractions around you. My interview was 90% Spanish. I was accepted two weeks later but ultimately decided on SJB.

It sounds pretty low-stress, that makes me feel better. Thank you for answering, hope MS1 is treating you well!

What are your Stats ? if you don't mind sharing. Im also appliying for this cycle. Good luck!

Hey, I PMed you my stats. Thanks, and good luck to you too!

Awesome! Good luck! Make sure to practice talking on a computer, especially in Spanish if you're not super comfortable. Do you mind sharing your stats with me? I am also applying so hopefully we get lucky! :D

why did you decide on SJB? If you don't mind me asking. I've applied to both and am trying to make a decision between the PR schools currently.

why did you decide on SJB? If you don't mind me asking. I've applied to both and am trying to make a decision between the PR schools currently.

Personally, I liked the curriculum better at SJB and I liked the small class size. I also like the location of Caguas in relation to the rest of the island. (I enjoy going out and hitting the beach/being close to San Juan) Also, tuition is more at Ponce. One thing to consider though (in defense of Ponce) is its name is a little more well-known.

Talking to other people at UCC, Ponce, and even UPR, I think I made the right choice for myself. I like the CAS exams and the Step prep and I like knowing my classmates (even now during Covid). We all help each other out and send each other resources and it’s been a good environment for me. There are hiccups with administration especially now during the pandemic but otherwise I made the right choice.