2019-2020 Rochester

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally marked complete. Was having the same issue before with letters appearing as not received. Submitted 7/14
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I took CASPer on 7/18, and on their website, it says my results were delivered to all of my schools, including Rochester. On my Rochester secondary it says my CASPer has not been received yet. Any advice on where to go from here?
 
Hi everyone, I took CASPer on 7/18, and on their website, it says my results were delivered to all of my schools, including Rochester. On my Rochester secondary it says my CASPer has not been received yet. Any advice on where to go from here?
Had the same problem, its just a bug. I called them and they said it takes a bit to update.
 
Just now got to look at the interview portal, and here I thought I was done with secondary essays :laugh: . Heads up they ask a few more questions if you end up with an II.

First, list 4 most meaningful ECs.

Then:
1) Briefly discuss a way in which you have demonstrated a commitment to serve others.
2)Please describe what sets you apart from other applicants.

recommended to be a brief paragraph each.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, was anybody else told "Please note that you must bring your original Visa with you to the interview. Further consideration of your application cannot proceed without it"?
I'm a dual citizen (US/European country) but I've lived abroad for the past 15 years, so maybe they saw my home address and assumed I'm international?
Probably, I'd call and be sure you dont need any further form of ID just to be safe.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how much are people writing for these interview essays? I only have like 1 long paragraph for each activity and 2-3 paragraphs for the actual essays... not sure if this is enough