2019-2020 Saint Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
As a last day interviewee, they said the final ADCOM meeting is at the end of March and we would hear the following week. The implication seemed to be that they were behind and that we could still be accepted outright.

Reactions: 5 users
Just to add in another data point, today is the 8 week mark since my interview and I still have yet to hear back. Looks like they are definitely behind.

Reactions: 1 user
received a 50% tuition merit scholarship today! SLU was not my top school but now I am VERY torn :dead:

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
received a 50% tuition merit scholarship today! SLU was not my top school but now I am VERY torn :dead:

Congrats! Super frustrating that they completely failed to mention they offer them during their financial aid presentation, though.

Reactions: 3 users
With SLUs rather low research funding, is it realistic for SLU medical students to do research at WashU?

Waitlisted as well. Interviewed 2/11

Members don't see this ad :)
Also waitlisted, but I will be declining. Good Luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Waitlisted as well. Interviewed on 2/11

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Do they actually send out any Rs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is it basically confirmed that everyone is waitlisted, and the presentation from the interview is just to determine the spot on the waitlist?

So is it basically confirmed that everyone is waitlisted, and the presentation from the interview is just to determine the spot on the waitlist?
We will know by Friday since any acceptance decisions would come out on Friday

ACCEPTED!!!

Secondary invite: 7/26/2019
Application complete: 8/23/2019
Interview invite: 1/23/2020
Interview date: 2/3/2020
Acceptance (today): 3/12/2020

Reactions: 12 users
Interviewed 1/13, placed on alternate list today.

Last edited:
ACCEPTED!!!

Secondary invite: 7/26/2019
Application complete: 8/23/2019
Interview invite: 1/23/2020
Interview date: 2/3/2020
Acceptance (today): 3/12/2020

Nope a February interviewee was accepted

damn 1 person post-January got an acceptance out of everyone on SDN. TUFFFF

can I ask stats and IS or OOS?

In school - wrapping up an MS Biology. BS Biology and MPH already.

3.9 cGPA/3.8sGPA | 504 MCAT | 1° - 15 | 2° - 14 | II - 2 | IA - 2 | A - 1 | R - 9 | WL - 0 | Hold - 4 |

I'm new to posting on SDN. How do I make this ^^ appear in the small gray letters under my posts?

Reactions: 2 users

3.9 cGPA/3.8sGPA | 504 MCAT | 1° - 15 | 2° - 14 | II - 2 | IA - 2 | A - 1 | R - 9 | WL - 0 | Hold - 4 |

I'm new to posting on SDN. How do I make this ^^ appear in the small gray letters under my posts?

Click your name in the top right corner (full site, not mobile), then click signature.

Reactions: 3 users
can I ask stats and IS or OOS?

Welcome to SDN and congrats on your first acceptance!!

IS or OOS means in-state or out of state applicant... took me the longest to figure that out haha

Last edited:
I also was waitlisted today with a January interview date. Not sure if they add more ppl to the waitlist, but if so I will be declining my alternate list spot and I hope it goes to one of you, if so (or that the processing of applicants after me will be expedited, if not.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if med students have access to the undergrad gym?

Does clicking the accept button on the WL part of the portal actually cause the page to update? Mine does nothing when I click accept.

Does clicking the accept button on the WL part of the portal actually cause the page to update? Mine does nothing when I click accept.
Same, I think it worked because I saw a little blip of "are you sure you want to decline" as its reloading and then that prompt disappeared and the accept box remained checked.

Same, I think it worked because I saw a little blip of "are you sure you want to decline" as its reloading and then that prompt disappeared and the accept box remained checked.
Where in the portal do you see the part to accept the waitlist position? I was placed on the alternate list by email but my portal looks the same as it did since before the interview

Where in the portal do you see the part to accept the waitlist position? I was placed on the alternate list by email but my portal looks the same as it did since before the interview

Offer on top left.

There should be a tab left of "interview" titled "offer"

Anyone else still waiting for a post-II decision??

Anyone else still waiting for a post-II decision??

Me. Interviewed the last day (2/25) and was told that we would be discussed at the final meeting at the end of March and will hear back a week after that.