-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Saint Louis
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LoveisSameAll
Full Member
So, uhhh, last year, no one posted on SDN of an acceptance in March.
So, uhhh, last year, no one posted on SDN of an acceptance in March.
Maybe last year they weren’t so behind with processing in the admin committee too though?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just to add in another data point, today is the 8 week mark since my interview and I still have yet to hear back. Looks like they are definitely behind.
10 weeks since mine, no word
received a 50% tuition merit scholarship today! SLU was not my top school but now I am VERY torn![]()
Congrats! Super frustrating that they completely failed to mention they offer them during their financial aid presentation, though.
received a 50% tuition merit scholarship today! SLU was not my top school but now I am VERY torn![]()
Congrats!! That's amazing, how were you notified?
Just in an email saying financial aid award notification and then the email kind of explained how much the award was worth!Congrats!! That's amazing, how were you notified?
With SLUs rather low research funding, is it realistic for SLU medical students to do research at WashU?
Waitlisted today, interviewed on 1/7.
Also on the waitlist; inteviewed 1/7.
Does ‘alternate list’ = waitlist ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YupDoes ‘alternate list’ = waitlist ?
HappyFeet_14
Full Member
Also waitlisted, but I will be declining. Good Luck everyone!
D
deleted1024001
Waitlisted
Do they actually send out any Rs?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoveisSameAll
Full Member
Waitlisted, guess there aren't any A's left huh.
Complete - 10.15.2019.
II - 1.14.2020
Interview - 2.4.2020
Bump.
Waitlisted today as well.
Does anyone what the movement is like? SLU is one of my top choices 🙁
Interviewed 1/6 and still haven’t heard :/
WhatsUpPup
Full Member
So is it basically confirmed that everyone is waitlisted, and the presentation from the interview is just to determine the spot on the waitlist?
LoveisSameAll
Full Member
We will know by Friday since any acceptance decisions would come out on FridaySo is it basically confirmed that everyone is waitlisted, and the presentation from the interview is just to determine the spot on the waitlist?
brownskingirldoc
Full Member
ACCEPTED!!!
Secondary invite: 7/26/2019
Application complete: 8/23/2019
Interview invite: 1/23/2020
Interview date: 2/3/2020
Acceptance (today): 3/12/2020
Secondary invite: 7/26/2019
Application complete: 8/23/2019
Interview invite: 1/23/2020
Interview date: 2/3/2020
Acceptance (today): 3/12/2020
Interviewed 1/13, placed on alternate list today.
Last edited:
So is it basically confirmed that everyone is waitlisted, and the presentation from the interview is just to determine the spot on the waitlist?
ACCEPTED!!!
Secondary invite: 7/26/2019
Application complete: 8/23/2019
Interview invite: 1/23/2020
Interview date: 2/3/2020
Acceptance (today): 3/12/2020
Nope a February interviewee was accepted
Decisions come out by tomorrow??We will know by Friday since any acceptance decisions would come out on Friday
Got hit with the waitlist as well. Interviewed 1/21.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
damn 1 person post-January got an acceptance out of everyone on SDN. TUFFFF
can I ask stats and IS or OOS?ACCEPTED!!!
Secondary invite: 7/26/2019
Application complete: 8/23/2019
Interview invite: 1/23/2020
Interview date: 2/3/2020
Acceptance (today): 3/12/2020
brownskingirldoc
Full Member
can I ask stats and IS or OOS?
In school - wrapping up an MS Biology. BS Biology and MPH already.
3.9 cGPA/3.8sGPA | 504 MCAT | 1° - 15 | 2° - 14 | II - 2 | IA - 2 | A - 1 | R - 9 | WL - 0 | Hold - 4 |
I'm new to posting on SDN. How do I make this ^^ appear in the small gray letters under my posts?
In school - wrapping up an MS Biology. BS Biology and MPH already.
3.9 cGPA/3.8sGPA | 504 MCAT | 1° - 15 | 2° - 14 | II - 2 | IA - 2 | A - 1 | R - 9 | WL - 0 | Hold - 4 |
I'm new to posting on SDN. How do I make this ^^ appear in the small gray letters under my posts?
Click your name in the top right corner (full site, not mobile), then click signature.
can I ask stats and IS or OOS?
In school - wrapping up an MS Biology. BS Biology and MPH already.
3.9 cGPA/3.8sGPA | 504 MCAT | 1° - 15 | 2° - 14 | II - 2 | IA - 2 | A - 1 | R - 9 | WL - 0 | Hold - 4 |
I'm new to posting on SDN. How do I make this ^^ appear in the small gray letters under my posts?
Welcome to SDN and congrats on your first acceptance!!
IS or OOS means in-state or out of state applicant... took me the longest to figure that out haha
Last edited:
I also was waitlisted today with a January interview date. Not sure if they add more ppl to the waitlist, but if so I will be declining my alternate list spot and I hope it goes to one of you, if so (or that the processing of applicants after me will be expedited, if not.)
Last edited:
brownskingirldoc
Full Member
Thank you!Click your name in the top right corner (full site, not mobile), then click signature.
brownskingirldoc
Full Member
Welcome to SDN and congrats on your first acceptance!!
IS or OOS means in-state or out of state applicant... took me the longest to figure that out haha
Thank you! And hahahah omg thank you for that clarification.
I'm an out of state applicant.
bruh are they just WL everyone so they have more time to choose lmao
D
deleted1024001
They doDoes anyone know if med students have access to the undergrad gym?
D
deleted986277
Does clicking the accept button on the WL part of the portal actually cause the page to update? Mine does nothing when I click accept.
D
deleted1024001
Same, I think it worked because I saw a little blip of "are you sure you want to decline" as its reloading and then that prompt disappeared and the accept box remained checked.Does clicking the accept button on the WL part of the portal actually cause the page to update? Mine does nothing when I click accept.
jackolack
New Member
Where in the portal do you see the part to accept the waitlist position? I was placed on the alternate list by email but my portal looks the same as it did since before the interviewSame, I think it worked because I saw a little blip of "are you sure you want to decline" as its reloading and then that prompt disappeared and the accept box remained checked.
D
deleted986277
Where in the portal do you see the part to accept the waitlist position? I was placed on the alternate list by email but my portal looks the same as it did since before the interview
Offer on top left.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1024001
There should be a tab left of "interview" titled "offer"Where in the portal do you see the part to accept the waitlist position? I was placed on the alternate list by email but my portal looks the same as it did since before the interview
Anyone else still waiting for a post-II decision??
Me. Interviewed the last day (2/25) and was told that we would be discussed at the final meeting at the end of March and will hear back a week after that.
Where in the portal do you see the part to accept the waitlist position? I was placed on the alternate list by email but my portal looks the same as it did since before the interview
+1
There is a tab at the top of the page labeled 'Offer'