-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Saint Louis
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
II just now! OOS complete 8/5. LM 70
So if you have an afternoon interview, you're supposed to get there at around 10:30 AM, right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats to everyone who got an interview! i'm still waiting to hear from them 🤔
robin-rosexin
Full Member
when did you finish yours?congrats to everyone who got an interview! i'm still waiting to hear from them 🤔
Complete 7/4when did you finish yours?
So if you have an afternoon interview, you're supposed to get there at around 10:30 AM, right?
Yep!
there were 10 days between my II and my interviewer assignmentHow long did everyone wait to get their interview assigned? I got invited last Monday and haven’t gotten a time/interviewer yet.
interview next week! so excited!!!
D
deleted977121
II just now. Very surprised. MCAT 516; 3.99 GPA. OOS
+1
LM 75.7 OOS Complete 7/23
InsertBasicUsername
Full Member
Interview just now as well. Anyone know if a 7:15PM flight is late enough to make it after the interview ends? Rly not tryna stay another night if I don't have to
D
deleted1005103
what dates are being scheduled rn?II just now. Very surprised. MCAT 516; 3.99 GPA. OOS
D
deleted977121
what dates are being scheduled rn?
All throughout November only; Mondays and Tuesdays
D
deleted1005103
thank youAll throughout November only; Mondays and Tuesdays
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should be fine. St louis traffic isn't bad at all and Lambert International is fairly empty most of the time.Interview just now as well. Anyone know if a 7:15PM flight is late enough to make it after the interview ends? Rly not tryna stay another night if I don't have to
CrabsMcChaffey
Full Member
II today. Complete 7/1. OOS
Accepted today! Interviewed here last year and was waitlisted. So glad it all worked out I love this school.
Accepted today! Interviewed here last year and was waitlisted. So glad it all worked out I love this school.
Ugh congrats! I just interviewed this week and LOVED the school
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sputnic4848
New Member
Accepted
anxiouzbroni
Full Member
congrats! mind sharing when you interviewed?Accepted
benlucero123
Full Member
Scratch that. Accepted! Interviewed 9/23Congrats! Can you tell us when you got the email?
383517
Full Member
Same for me!!Accepted today! Interviewed here last year and was waitlisted. So glad it all worked out I love this school.
I got the email a little before 9!
Accepted! Interviewed 9/23
sputnic4848
New Member
09/10congrats! mind sharing when you interviewed?
NomadMedic
Full Member
oh my gosh, you GUYS! SOOOO much happy in heeeeeere
Congratulations on your acceptances!!! Especially those repeat applicants - way to stay with it!
Congratulations on your acceptances!!! Especially those repeat applicants - way to stay with it! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed 9/24. Would I hear back this week?
Damn. Looks like that phone call was the real thing! Accepted as an ORM with 3.3 GPA :')
NomadMedic
Full Member
ummm...ffYEAHHH!!!!!! So happy for you!!! Sit back and relax 🙂Damn. Looks like that phone call was the real thing! Accepted as an ORM with 3.3 GPA :')
anxiouzbroni
Full Member
Interviewed 9/23 and haven’t heard anything yet. 🙁 Anyone get WL’d today?
Iamnumber999
Full Member
Accepted without interviewing lol
Accepted without interviewing lol
Wait what? Lol how?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If ONLY.Accepted without interviewing lol
blackhawk
Full Member
Congratulations! I am also a Canadian (519/3.94). But I probably submitted my secondary too late (9/17).Accepted!! Interviewed 09/16. Canadian applicant. I’m so happy
If ONLY.
I see the joke went over my head oops LOL
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iamnumber999
Full Member
I interviewed there last year and got waitlisted. Maybe that's why? I got off a waitlist last minute at another school after I submitted my apps for this cycle so Idk what's up. But i will be withdrawing
Elixzr4
New Member
Congratulations! I am also a Canadian (519/3.94). But I probably submitted my secondary too late (9/17).
Best of luck! We have around the same stats (517/3.96) so hopefully the II gods will help you . I don’t think that’s too late so just gotta hope for the best!
NomadMedic
Full Member
So awesome! Congratulations!!!! Get comfy 😎Accepted this morning! Interviewed 9/10
thank you! It feels super surreal and amazingSo awesome! Congratulations!!!! Get comfy 😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NomadMedic
Full Member
What a great feeling! Congratulations!!!!!Accepted after interviewing 9/9. Really happy!
CrabsMcChaffey
Full Member
Anyone have insight as to the length and structure of the actual interview? Trying to gauge prep/if I can get an early afternoon flight out of Saint Louis
Anyone have any idea when late September, early October interviews will find out?
should be about 30 minutes, plus or minus depending on your interviewer. Open file, and you should be well versed on a why St. Louis and the school. The rest of it will be general traditional interview stuff on your file or related interview questions. Hope this helpsAnyone have insight as to the length and structure of the actual interview? Trying to gauge prep/if I can get an early afternoon flight out of Saint Louis
