2019-2020 Temple

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

II! OOS, 3.97, 509 (Hispanic)

3 a.m. booty call II, but having trouble actually finding where to schedule it lol - - anyone else?

EDIT: After waiting an hour and logging back in, I was able to schedule...I guess it just lags behind when the invite is sent out by a couple of hours. Also, IS, complete 7/10.

Congrats homie! That makes 2 [emoji111]

II at 3 am lol OOS but in NJ!


Congrats y’all! Anyone in Bethlehem, or all Philly?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need an advice. I am thinking of sending a last minute secondary to Temple BUT i haven't taken the Casper test yet, and the next one is Sept 9. This means my secondary wouldn't be complete until late September... is this worth it? lol

As someone else said, you should plan to give them the full 3 weeks that they say it may take, but for reference, I took mine on August 20th and it was graded by this past Thursday (Aug 29th), and I've started getting emails from casper schools today that my app is now complete. So in total, 11 days. This is pretty quick and may be an exception, but I've read a good amount of other posts online about theirs being done within 2 weeks. So the 3-4 weeks isn't definite.

If you like the school I would def apply! You'll never know if you don't even apply
 
Hello! All of my application materials were submitted and marked as "complete" in the portal on September 5, and just got an email that my application is "under review." Does this just basically mean they're acknowledging it's complete? Or that I should expect to hear something soon?
They emailed me that on 7/10 and I’ve heard nothing yet. It means your app is complete but you may hear something soon, who knows!
 
I'm interviewing tomorrow and I'm nervous but I've honestly heard a ton of good things about the interview process here. I hope you have a good outcome and congrats on the interview!

The interview and day was amazing!!! There honestly is nothing to be nervous about here. Everyone is super down to earth and they really just want to get to know more about how you fit their school
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Too late to add this school to my list? Does this school front-load most of their II? Stressing out not having heard back from anywhere and getting all secondaries in during July/August, and have the time/funds to submit a few extra but want to be smart about where I apply given how late it is.
 
Too late to add this school to my list? Does this school front-load most of their II? Stressing out not having heard back from anywhere and getting all secondaries in during July/August, and have the time/funds to submit a few extra but want to be smart about where I apply given how late it is.
Depends on how strong you feel your app is, but anecdotally I know someone who got in here last year after applying right before the deadline.