You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Temple
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
456432
Full Member
Congrats! This seems like a good sign!I haven't been formally accepted but I see it in my CYMS portal
Were you accepted somewhere else before April 30th that required you to PTE on April 30th? I'm just curious if this early CYMS portal change for accepted applicants only applies to people with no A's before April 30th.
Nothing on my end. If you need me I'll be wallowing in despairI haven't been formally accepted but I see it in my CYMS portal
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an A and a PTE before April 30th if that mattersCongrats! This seems like a good sign!
Were you accepted somewhere else before April 30th that required you to PTE on April 30th? I'm just curious if this early CYMS portal change for accepted applicants only applies to people with no A's before April 30th.
I had an A and a PTE before April 30th if that matters
Where on CYMS does it show? When I open CYMS it just shows that I PTE'd at a specific school. Did you go to the "Edit Selection" option?omg its on my CYMS too!!!
Yes, it doesn't change your choice until you save the edit so it doesn't hurt to checkWhere on CYMS does it show? When I open CYMS it just shows that I PTE'd at a specific school. Did you go to the "Edit Selection" option?
Congrats, which campus if you don't mind me asking
There was no email confirmation or anything, but I think when you submit the survey it just says on the webpage that your answers were recorded. If you're not sure you filled it out you can always email admissions!For the survey we filled out did you guys get like a confirmation it was recorded or anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I spent about a week writing the best LOI I could and I chose option 1 in the survey. I know this is not the end, but I can’t help but feel like I’m not good enough. If anyone of you is feeling this way, you’re not alone 🙂
Last edited:
same here..... big sad :'(I spent about a week writing the best LOI I could and I chose option 1 in the survey. I know this is not the end, but I can’t help but feel like I’m not good enough. If anyone of you is feeling this way, you’re not alone 🙂
I think in last year's thread there was WL movement throughout May and a little in June (maybe not as much movement compared to the first day? but still there... crossing my fingers for more movement in the coming weeks)not on my CYMS either 🙁 congrats to everyone who got it!!
does temple typically only have one big day of waitlist movement every year??
+1
+1Just got the email that I was accepted off the WL
+2! Is there an official GroupMe/FB for incoming class? Or for St Luke’s students?
There is both an official fb for st lukes and main campus. Also an official groupme for main campus but not sure about st lukes.+2! Is there an official GroupMe/FB for incoming class? Or for St Luke’s students?
You applied to St Luke's?+2! Is there an official GroupMe/FB for incoming class? Or for St Luke’s students?
YesYou applied to St Luke's?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anonymoususer343434
Full Member
I didn't even check SDN/CYMS bc I was getting so anxious, but got the email this AM!!! Philly campus/option 1/sent LOI
Ahhh congrats! Was secretly rooting for you!I didn't even check SDN/CYMS bc I was getting so anxious, but got the email this AM!!! Philly campus/option 1/sent LOI
randomacc12345
New Member
How can I get access to the groupme if I have been accepted?There is both an official fb for st lukes and main campus. Also an official groupme for main campus but not sure about st lukes.
The link to the groupme is in the accepted students fb page.How can I get access to the groupme if I have been accepted?
Yes I believe the last interviews were the second week of AprilHi guys,
Temple is done interviewing right?
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Congratulations!!!👍😊Temple on CYMS. It has been a long journey y’all. Never did I think I would make it this far. I am going to be a doctor after all.
Tootoonoonoo
New Member
Withdrew my waitlist today goodluck to all the waitlist lovelies don't lose hope ❤
You are a real one thank you so much angelWithdrew my waitlist today goodluck to all the waitlist lovelies don't lose hope ❤
i'm reallllly hoping for more WL movement!! anyone know if it is likely to have a lot more movement?
Here’s Temple’s WL movement from last cycle after April 30th (according to SDN). Some I had to infer based on context:anyone know if it is likely to have a lot more movement?
May 5 (Tuesday)
May 6 (Wednesday)
May 9 (Saturday)
May 13 (Wednesday)
May 16 (Saturday)
May 21 (Thursday)
June 9 (Tuesday)
June 29 (Monday)
Praying that there will be some more movement this week
I would think so, I think at this point it’s up to people withdrawing their acceptance for us to have a chanceDoes anyone know if the class is full?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Medical school journey1
Full Member
+1
Congrats! interview Date please?
I know someone who got off the WL today
The Facebook group only has 169 people in it and their matriculant class usually has somewhere between 200-215 students. I think there is still some hope guys.Does anyone know if the class is full?
Appreciate this, thank you! Looks like usually, they have updates come out on Wed and Saturdays so fingers crossed for these next few weeks.The Facebook group only has 169 people in it and their matriculant class usually has somewhere between 200-215 students. I think there is still some hope guys.