You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Temple
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
malmed1025
Full Member
Since I wrote down first week of December at my interview in September, maybe they were on track with last year but ended up pushing it back
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
malmed1025
Full Member
I know acceptances are sent via email but does anyone know if rejections and waitlists are being sent by email this year??
Yes they are switching to all email this year
D
deleted969405
Just checked my portal again and the decision wasn't there. Maybe I just another school by accident or it was a glitch? Not sure.
Anyways, for those of you "dying" of suspense as to when decisions will be released, lemme "save" your life. Just call the school anonymously and ask.
Anyways, for those of you "dying" of suspense as to when decisions will be released, lemme "save" your life. Just call the school anonymously and ask.
did they specify which day?It has been confirmed. They get back to us next week!
yalikejazz
Full Member
Ok all, I've cracked the code. Last year the first reported acceptances on 12/4 were technically "the second week of December" because 12/1 fell on the previous Saturday. Since 12/1 fell on a Sunday this year, it is still the first week of December, so I'm betting on decisions coming out on 12/11. Next level neurotic calendar checking right here.
D
deleted969405
$20 says decisions don't come out this MondayOk all, I've cracked the code. Last year the first reported acceptances on 12/4 were technically "the second week of December" because 12/1 fell on the previous Saturday. Since 12/1 fell on a Sunday this year, it is still the first week of December, so I'm betting on decisions coming out on 12/11. Next level neurotic calendar checking right here.
D
deleted1001426
I think the current prediction based on last years thread is this Wednesday although I wouldn’t mind waiting a few more days.. with how my closed file interview went im in the “ignorance is bliss” boat lmao.$20 says decisions don't come out this Monday
1000 iq move, can’t get rejected if I don’t check my email
D
deleted969405
Maybe I was in the wrong thread but I thought the predictions were that they would be released last week, not this wednesdayI think the current prediction based on last years thread is this Wednesday although I wouldn’t mind waiting a few more days.. with how my closed file interview went im in the “ignorance is bliss” boat lmao.
1000 iq move, can’t get rejected if I don’t check my email
D
deleted1001426
Maybe I was in the wrong thread but I thought the predictions were that they would be released last week, not this wednesday
after decisions weren’t released last week some kind soul decided to comb through last years thread and they found that the first batch of decisions came out on the second week of December
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted969405
.....after decisions weren’t released last week some kind soul decided to comb through last years thread and they found that the first batch of decisions came out on the second week of December
............
...................
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today, Monday, is the start of the second week of December. When I was saying I would bet anyone $20 that decisions would not be released tomorrow it's because everyone is assuming they will be released today (some saying even tonight at 0300), and even though I hate to be a downer, I am a realest. And the unfortunate reality is that they will not be released today
anyone else waiting another 10 min before going to bed?
D
deleted969405
Called them earlier today and they gave me the date they will release admission results. It will indeed be this week
What day did they say??Called them earlier today and they gave me the date they will release admission results. It will indeed be this week
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Lol how do you have 11.5 invitations?anyone else waiting another 10 min before going to bed?
D
deleted969405
It will be released this weekWhat day did they say??
you said they gave you the date... do you mind sharing?It will be released this week
It will be released this week
you said they gave you a date, I think jewel was asking what the date was, and not asking you to repeat exactly what you said already.
D
deleted987519
Information is power. Pchemdestr8 lookin’ real powerful right about now
My interviewer mentioned December 12 as the potential date during my interview... I'm applying MD/PhD so it may be different but the MD/PhD admissions also go through MD admissions so I think that might be the day!
(pls don't hate me if I'm wrong this is just what I remember she told me)
(pls don't hate me if I'm wrong this is just what I remember she told me)
western michigan phone ii lolllLol how do you have 11.5 invitations?
D
deleted969405
Yeah I'm definitely gonna give you the date with that attitudeyou said they gave you a date, I think jewel was asking what the date was, and not asking you to repeat exactly what you said already.
this guy is a troll lmao. he said he had the A a while ago and makes a bunch of claims about when stuff is coming out lol. we'll find out this week, when exactly? nobody knows.Yeah I'm definitely gonna give you the date with that attitude
D
deleted969405
???? Someone was showing sass and I decide not to give out the date decisions are coming out and now all of a sudden I'm a troll? Is that sdn's answer to everything?this guy is a troll lmao. he said he had the A a while ago and makes a bunch of claims about when stuff is coming out lol. we'll find out this week, when exactly? nobody knows.
Person with a stethoscope, scrubs, and a badge that says Surgeon, John Doe, MD FACS walks into a bar and asks: Can anyone guess what my job is?
SDNer: You are a troll!
???? Someone was showing sass and I decide not to give out the date decisions are coming out and now all of a sudden I'm a troll? Is that sdn's answer to everything?
Person with a stethoscope, scrubs, and a badge that says Surgeon, John Doe, MD FACS walks into a bar and asks: Can anyone guess what my job is?
SDNer: You are a troll!
Ah yes, as we all know real doctors walk into bars wearing scrubs and a stethoscope, with all of their credentials displayed. After all, how else would everyone know they are a REAL doctor and not a troll?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone current students at St. Luke's or anyone who interviewed there this year that I can pm?
D
deleted969405
I can tell you it aint coming out todayhow hard is it to just say what day it will be when multiple people asked?
Seems like my suspicions were true lol.Is that guy trolling us???
Here we go
Wow, congratulations!!! MD-PhD is amazing, you should be super proud of yourselfAccepted! Just got the email. I applied MD-PhD. So excited!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Accepted! Got the email at 10:01AM.
I can finally play Halo Reach in peace now...
edit: MD, applied to Bethlehem.
I can finally play Halo Reach in peace now...
edit: MD, applied to Bethlehem.
Last edited:
Congrats!
regular MD? Or MD PhD?Accepted! Got the email at 10:01AM.
I can finally play Halo Reach in peace now...
malmed1025
Full Member
God my heart rate just freaked out. Please tell me these are MD/PhD only
I know rightGod my heart rate just freaked out. Please tell me these are MD/PhD only
Congrats!!!Accepted! Just got the email. I applied MD-PhD. So excited!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
malmed1025
Full Member
So are they waiting on Philly MD people? Hah Hah love that
pattysal
Full Member
You are a heroI called after I realized this troll seems to be getting a weird satisfaction over this illusion that they have secret powerful information over everyone lol. They said they’re sending them out in batches and they’ll all be out by the end of the week!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1001426
youre my new favorite personI called after I realized this troll seems to be getting a weird satisfaction over this illusion that they have secret powerful information over everyone lol. They said they’re sending them out in batches and they’ll all be out by the end of the week!
D
deleted1001426
Alright best of luck to you all, signing off sdn until I get a decision. I’ll lose my mind if I continue to neurotically refresh my email/portal every time someone else gets one lol
D
deleted987519
Alright best of luck to you all, signing off sdn until I get a decision. I’ll lose my mind if I continue to neurotically refresh my email/portal every time someone else gets one lol
Come back soon <3
D
deleted969405
Halo 5 > Halo 3 > Halo wars 1/2 > Halo 4 > Halo reach > Halo 2 > Halo 1Accepted! Got the email at 10:01AM.
I can finally play Halo Reach in peace now...
edit: MD, applied to Bethlehem.
Depending on who you are though, Halo 2/1 may be further up.