You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Temple
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted969405
I had a few peeps ask me so I guess I'll just let everyone know. There is no "set date" when decisions will be given out this week. Instead, they will be rolling out throughout this week. Will let you guys know my decision when I get it
This comment would have been useful even just one day ago, but now it (and some of your recent comments on this thread) is irrelevant since we already have that information.I had a few peeps ask me so I guess I'll just let everyone know. There is no "set date" when decisions will be given out this week. Instead, they will be rolling out throughout this week. Will let you guys know my decision when I get it
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Yes! I remember reading it somewhere (maybe on their website)? In regards to updates yes they’re receptive to updates.Is Temple receptive to ITA/Updates?
yeah I sent an ITA which resulted in an IIIs Temple receptive to ITA/Updates?
Did you just send it to the main admissions email? I tried but haven't gotten any responseyeah I sent an ITA which resulted in an II
yes to the main admissions emailDid you just send it to the main admissions email? I tried but haven't gotten any response
Anyone hear anything today?
malmed1025
Full Member
Anyone hear anything today?
Nada
Did any MD/PhD or St. Lukes receive waitlist decisions? Or did they only accept so far
pattysal
Full Member
I think I remember hearing on my interview that all waitlist and rejections are sent by mail, so they take longerNada
Did any MD/PhD or St. Lukes receive waitlist decisions? Or did they only accept so far
that was last year. They said everyone SHOULD be getting their decision by email (WL/R/A). However, they may send out different decisions in batches like all As/WLs/Rs at different times. I'm also speculating so ymmvI think I remember hearing on my interview that all waitlist and rejections are sent by mail, so they take longer
malmed1025
Full Member
I think I remember hearing on my interview that all waitlist and rejections are sent by mail, so they take longer
I think that was the way in past years, but on my day they said they're emailing all decisions this year after backlash on that method. But may have understood wrong!
Anyone current students at St. Luke's or anyone who interviewed there this year that I can pm?
Yes, and I'm happy to answer anyone else's questions about either program if I'm able. I've been busy with school and haven't been on SDN in ages and feel bad now because there are some questions people had during the application process I could have helped with but didn't think to visit.
For all you hopefuls, I applied in September of 2018, got an II just before Thanksgiving and acceptance came in Feb IIRC. Things will slow down due to the holidays, there are still IIs going out and still spots to be filled. Good luck to everyone, I always send positive thoughts your way when I see you all in your suits sitting in the admissions office or walking around campus.
Last edited:
IJustWannaDoc
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
persist_Mill
Full Member
So Philly MD applicants should start hearing tomorrow morning? Should I just bank on that?
D
deleted987519
So Philly MD applicants should start hearing tomorrow morning? Should I just bank on that?
Confirm or deny @pchemdestr8 ?
D
deleted969405
I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations. I was told they would be sent out throughout this week when I calledConfirm or deny @pchemdestr8 ?
D
deleted969405
Maybe someone else should call and specifically ask when Philly MD only students will hear back? Cuz I have a feeling they will most likely release this Saturday at 2359 (last minute of the second week of Dec)
We know it's coming out this week, is the exact day so relevant? I understand that the wait is tough to deal with but the email will show up when it shows up, constantly calling the admissions office wont change much unfortunately 🙁Maybe someone else should call and specifically ask when Philly MD only students will hear back? Cuz I have a feeling they will most likely release this Saturday at 2359 (last minute of the second week of Dec)
D
deleted969405
I hope you get the A, GWe know it's coming out this week, is the exact day so relevant? I understand that the wait is tough to deal with but the email will show up when it shows up, constantly calling the admissions office wont change much unfortunately 🙁
Congrats!!! So exciting!!No email or anything but logged into my portal and it says admitted under my status! MD only/philly
eolakunle
Full Member
Interviewed October 9I guess no change in portal means not an acceptance.
ACCEPTED!! OMG I am crying my first one and after four WL this is a dream come true!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No email or anything but logged into my portal and it says admitted under my status! MD only/philly
Congrats! When did you interview?
Also A on portal interview 10/30
So did they release all the As today or do we think they really are doing batches and there will be more tomorrow?
I’m not sure about anyone else but my letter was dated for yesterday and I just checked the portal today because of this thread
Same my letter was dated 12/11 I am guessing they updated the portal right before midnight or something! I interviewed 9/18 and I am in the philly area for those wondering!I’m not sure about anyone else but my letter was dated for yesterday and I just checked the portal today because of this thread
IcedLattesAndCats
Full Member
Accepted in the portal!
A - interviewed 10/4!
Congrats Philly folks!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1001426
lol Their continuing candidates list email is the biggest bait ever. First 2 sentences until “continuing candidates list” reads like an acceptance notification
I was so excited when I read it lollol Their continuing candidates list email is the biggest bait ever. First 2 sentences until “continuing candidates list” reads like an acceptance notification