You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Temple
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
A - via email - 10/17 interview - Philly
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IJustWannaDoc
Full Member
Do WL applicants not hear anything until April? Is it possible to hear beforehand?
pattysal
Full Member
I don't have an exact number but I know it's a fair amount of people. I'm currently at temple for undergrad so I know a lot of current temple M1s and almost all the ones I know were at one point on the CC listcontinuing candidate list. Does anyone know how many people come from the WL?
regardless, see you all in April lmao
ayy wordI don't have an exact number but I know it's a fair amount of people. I'm currently at temple for undergrad so I know a lot of current temple M1s and almost all the ones I know were at one point on the CC list
D
deleted1001426
“Most offers to continuing candidates are made after April 30th and may be extended until orientation in August”Do WL applicants not hear anything until April? Is it possible to hear beforehand?
so based on the wording you could before may but it’s not likely
malmed1025
Full Member
Do WL applicants not hear anything until April? Is it possible to hear beforehand?
They'll pull people here and there if people with As withdraw, but they'll pull most when people cut down on schools in April!
Rosebud Lin
New Member
Hi does anyone know if they have any January interview dates? I have been checking the portal for weeks and it's still nothing. I'm low key freaking out now.
I don't have an exact number but I know it's a fair amount of people. I'm currently at temple for undergrad so I know a lot of current temple M1s and almost all the ones I know were at one point on the CC list
that's what I like to hear!
If you have an A to another school, you're allowed to hold on to WL spots after April 30th, correct? Cause I don't want to drop this one and would like to see if I can get in
That is correctthat's what I like to hear!
If you have an A to another school, you're allowed to hold on to WL spots after April 30th, correct? Cause I don't want to drop this one and would like to see if I can get in
TheNumbersMason
Full Member
Accepted for Philly MD! Interviewed 10/8. 🙂
D
deleted1001426
all right, gl everyone on the wl and congrats to those with As. I'll prob check back in may/june
Has anyone who interviewed 11/26 or 11/27 heard anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nov 7Congrats to all the accepted! Would you guys mind sharing your interview dates to gauge which decisions are coming out?
Late SeptNov 7
persist_Mill
Full Member
Accepted ! interviewed 10/22
D
deleted987519
Brutal waitlist email...
This was like asking someone on a date over text and them replying, "OMG I thought you'd never ask 🙂! I will think about it."
This was like asking someone on a date over text and them replying, "OMG I thought you'd never ask 🙂! I will think about it."
Popcorn4dinner
New Member
Waitlist interviewed 11/19. Here’s to waiting for May
AMCASTuesdays
I heard vaccines killed Jenny Schecter
Accepted today! Got an email, no call
hopefulpremed3211
Full Member
Congrats everyone!
R, interviewed 9/11. Pretty upset about this one but what’re ya gonna do. Good luck to the rest of you!
Did you receive an e-mail or notification?
Did you receive an e-mail or notification?
cool username
Full Member
Have they sent any II recently? I haven't seen anyone mention getting an interview on here in a while.
Still waiting on an interview here 🙁
Complete 08/14
Complete 08/14
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same complete 09/12Still waiting on an interview here 🙁
Complete 08/14
Complete 7/7 here OOS and still waitingStill waiting on an interview here 🙁
Complete 08/14
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Same complete 7/26.Complete 7/7 here OOS and still waiting
Complete 8/15 and silence so far...Still waiting on an interview here 🙁
Complete 08/14
What do y’all know about the continuing candidates list? Like I know they definitely pull from it but does anyone have info as to how big it is and the likelihood of actually coming off? Asking because the email made it seem like such an awesome thing and they even used the words “eventual acceptance”?
I still think I have a pretty good shot at this school, it’s just I really want to go here and the wait is making me so anxious! Literally any info on the CCL would be super helpful!
I still think I have a pretty good shot at this school, it’s just I really want to go here and the wait is making me so anxious! Literally any info on the CCL would be super helpful!
To be honest it seems that anyone who was not accepted is on the CC list. I didn’t see anyone get a R so I’m assuming it’s rather largeWhat do y’all know about the continuing candidates list? Like I know they definitely pull from it but does anyone have info as to how big it is and the likelihood of actually coming off? Asking because the email made it seem like such an awesome thing and they even used the words “eventual acceptance”?
I still think I have a pretty good shot at this school, it’s just I really want to go here and the wait is making me so anxious! Literally any info on the CCL would be super helpful!
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
They do!Idk if this was asked already but do they accept pre-II updates?
hopefulpremed3211
Full Member
Congrats! Dates available?The... 2am II... Wow.
Complete early August
Congrats to everyone who got the late night/early morning ii! What a lovely holiday treat!
Congrats! That is VERY kind and respectful of you to do. I’m sure you’ll make a wonderful doctor someday! I know MANY applicants appreciate this!
II received at like 11 pm PT lol
Will most likely withdraw. Hopefully someone else gets it!
Congrats! That is VERY kind and respectful of you to do. I’m sure you’ll make a wonderful doctor someday! I know MANY applicants appreciate this!
Congrats! That is VERY kind and respectful of you to do. I’m sure you’ll make a wonderful doctor someday! I know MANY applicants appreciate this!
Thank you! Good luck with your cycle!
II, complete 7/25
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pushforward
Full Member
II, complete in July!
January 7-9, 14-16 I think. Nothing open for scheduling in February
Congrats! Dates available?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
When were you complete?Congrats on the wave of II! I didn't get an email, so I'm getting a bit down on my chances.
IS non trad reapplicant LM 70.