2019-2020 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And for those who got the R, did they email it or did you check on the portal? And I'm sure you guys are gonna have more II from other schools!

Members don't see this ad.

R today, kind of surprised since I got an II last year. Guess I actually bombed it that hard lamo

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys, an R is better then what the Loughlin's are going through right now with USC LOL. At least none of us are paying for an artificial acceptance

Reactions: 2 users
Oh? I learned about it from Facebook - Idk which is more embarrassing
Interesting. The "F" thing is literally from a video game and reddit has a bunch of gamers:

I wonder if facebook peeps use it differently because when someone says facebook, I associate it with my aunts and uncles and other populations who do not play video games heavily.

Reactions: 1 user
Also got an R today, also a reapplicant. They should've just stated that they don't consider reapplicants considering this mass R for us lmao

Reactions: 6 users
Interesting. The "F" thing is literally from a video game and reddit has a bunch of gamers:

I wonder if facebook peeps use it differently because when someone says facebook, I associate it with my aunts and uncles and other populations who do not play video games heavily.

Facebook has some dank meme pages. Don't sleep on 'em

Members don't see this ad :)
Those that were rejected, when were you complete?
Why does it matter? This info tells you nothing about where your app might stand on getting rejected or getting an interview, and when either may happen.

Sorry just curious
Sorry didn’t mean to sound aggressive. It just makes me sad to see people on here ask questions like complete dates that just give them reasons to think something’s wrong with their app cause they haven’t gotten an interview, or that they’re on their way to an R cause others received some. It’s not over till it’s over, and I just want everyone to have faith in their apps!

Seems like they collected money from re -applicants. Keck should tell not to reapply, if they don’t consider re-applicants, then students can save their money to apply for another school. So sad.

Reactions: 8 users
First R of the cycle. I was also a reapplicant. I’m kind of annoyed because if they don’t consider reapplicants, they literally just took all our money for no reason...

Is anyone who got an interview a reapplicant?

Good luck to those of you continuing on at USC!

First R of the cycle. I was also a reapplicant. I’m kind of annoyed because if they don’t consider reapplicants, they literally just took all our money for no reason...

Is anyone who got an interview a reapplicant?

Good luck to those of you continuing on at USC!
If I remember correctly, someone who posted on here about their II in early July said they were a re-applicant. Might be somewhere on page 2-3 of this thread

Joining that reapplicant R gang! Good luck to everyone still in it!

R today at 1, also a reapplicant. Felt my stats were on the money and my application was really buffed up. Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 2 users
Reapplicant R gang member here. Curious to see if anyone got an II who is a reapplicant. If not, it's pretty scummy of them to accept reapplicants just for the money.

R today at 1, also a reapplicant. Felt my stats were on the money and my application was really buffed up. Good luck to everyone.

Same! My stats were good before so I thought it was my ECs. Took two years off, got two pubs, 4k+ hours research, 400+ hours service. And I was like okay I feel beefy now, hoping for the best. Nope; rejected faster than last time

R today but not a reapplicant — good luck to all and remember that there is a school out there that WILL (even if eventually) accept you; it only takes one!!

Reactions: 3 users
Keck is honestly the most greedy school I’ve ever come across. Just got rejected as a reapplicant. If they don’t consider reapplicants, the least they could do is to let us know before we pay for the application and spend hours filling out their secondary. But nope, they love their money. I guess I should’ve known better applying to a school that accepts people based on lies and huge wallets.

Reactions: 5 users
C’mon, give em a break. They have to figure out some way to pay all those outstanding legal bills...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Keck is honestly the most greedy school I’ve ever come across. Just got rejected as a reapplicant. If they don’t consider reapplicants, the least they could do is to let us know before we pay for the application and spend hours filling out their secondary. But nope, they love their money. I guess I should’ve known better applying to a school that accepts people based on lies and huge wallets.

With USC's ugly underbelly coming to light over the past year, are you really surprised? USC was always one of my dream undergraduate schools growing up, but even back in my wee old days, it was pretty common knowledge that USC loves their money. Even before the recent celebrity admissions scandal, the common joke among everyone was that a $10,000 bribe could get anyone in (family member was an alum).

If any of you are even tangentially interested in college football, I highly encourage you to read the LATimes articles detailing the culture created under recently-ousted president Nikias. Touches on the scandals about the medical school and dean as well.

Got that sweet sweet R but it is allgood cuz UCLA gave me some love

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
With USC's ugly underbelly coming to light over the past year, are you really surprised? USC was always one of my dream undergraduate schools growing up, but even back in my wee old days, it was pretty common knowledge that USC loves their money. Even before the recent celebrity admissions scandal, the common joke among everyone was that a $10,000 bribe could get anyone in (family member was an alum).

If any of you are even tangentially interested in college football, I highly encourage you to read the LATimes articles detailing the culture created under recently-ousted president Nikias. Touches on the scandals about the medical school and dean as well.

You guys need to chill. It’ll be okay.

You guys need to chill. It’ll be okay.
Not concerned at all. California schools were always going to be a huge reach being OOS. OP just reminded me of an article I read a few months ago that I thought would be interesting. USC is obviously a dope school regardless.

Not sure. But so far this year seems worse than all the seasons of Dexter...

Though, I'd say, there are more main characters that survived Game of Thrones than re-applicants for Keck.

People getting R from UCR? I'm still waiting for a secondary, app received.... something!