-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Wake Forest
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
we're not not confirmed gang. we're unconfirmed gang. 😏Complete 7/20 without a confirmed status :/
probablyneedassistance
Full Member
So for those with an II or R, what was the timeframe between your confirmed time stamp and email with the II or R?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pushforward
Full Member
complete 7/10, no confirmed status for me.
@limeyguydr what does this all mean?! SOS - is it on your spreadsheet?!
REPLYING TO THE BAT SIGNAL. Yo guys, I have no idea. I had IIs at 2 schools that used this submission portal and neither of them ever showed that for me?@limeyguydr what does this all mean?! SOS - is it on your spreadsheet?!
Thanks @limeyguydr. I knew I could count on you. Good luck!! May the A gods bless you on/around October 15! Also, as someone with "confirmed," fml.REPLYING TO THE BAT SIGNAL. Yo guys, I have no idea. I had IIs at 2 schools that used this submission portal and neither of them ever showed that for me?
I did get it for the other school who uses the portal and did end up getting an II lol so who knows. It might not be over yet!Thanks @limeyguydr. I knew I could count on you. Good luck!! May the A gods bless you on/around October 15! Also, as someone with "confirmed," fml.
I have the confirmed thing and since it is under view details of how you paid vs. the view checklist I am willing to bet that it is just a system update confirming payments and updating etc... nothing more than that. I doubt we would all have that same exact time frame update if it wasn't a system wide update. don't read much into it.
Sorry just saw the tag! Probably got lost in the notification. And I do! Is there supposed to be significance to this?Thanks...then I am also confirmed...
09:09 AM, October 02, 2019 (PST)
Edit: @u_raptor - didn't you have an II here? Did you / do you have a confirmed time under "view details"?
Thanks! Nobody knows...dun dun dunnnnnSorry just saw the tag! Probably got lost in the notification. And I do! Is there supposed to be significance to this?
Thanks! Nobody knows...dun dun dunnnnn
Just another thing for me to arbitrarily freak out about

probablyneedassistance
Full Member
Sorry just saw the tag! Probably got lost in the notification. And I do! Is there supposed to be significance to this?
How long after the confirmed time stamp did you receive your II? I'm trying to feel out around where we're at in the timeline lol
How long after the confirmed time stamp did you receive your II? I'm trying to feel out around where we're at in the timeline lol
Confirmed:
06:41 AM, July 18, 2019 (PST)
II: Aug 13th @ 11:16 AM
I legit can't even find where you guys are finding this infoConfirmed:
06:41 AM, July 18, 2019 (PST)
II: Aug 13th @ 11:16 AM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
view details (not checklist).I legit can't even find where you guys are finding this info
Ok, so I'm leaning towards everyone gets "confirmed" at some point or another...just my hunch.
fwiw, i have no such thing and i was complete 6/28 lolOof I just checked and mine says "Confirmed: 08:15 AM, October 02, 2019 (PST)"
Complete 8/12. I would've never noticed this little detail and now feeling a bit anxious which might be a sign I should take a break from SDN 😉
The plot thickens!fwiw, i have no such thing and i was complete 6/28 lol
Hey guys... its time to log off SDN for the day. Seriously go outside and take a nice walk lol, and never ever think about a confirmed status ever again.
Plenty of "reinventors" here. Sorry to hear about the bad news, keep your chin up. Its a long process.Also a nontrad with SMP and got rejected today as well. Maybe WF doesn’t like us reinventors lol. Good luck tho. Im sure you will get in somewhere that is a better fit.
futuredoctorjanedoe
Full Member
I hope I don't start more "confirmed" panic but I was confirmed this morning. I definitely wouldn't read too much into it though, I feel like they may be just making their way to these apps now and confirming all parts of the application are there!
I hope I don't start more "confirmed" panic but I was confirmed this morning. I definitely wouldn't read too much into it though, I feel like they may be just making their way to these apps now and confirming all parts of the application are there!
I was also just confirmed this morning!
I got confirmed this morning as well...honestly think this is a pre-R status since so many of us have it oh well WF interviews less than 400/almost 10k apps
I got confirmed this morning as well...honestly think this is a pre-R status since so many of us have it oh well WF interviews less than 400/almost 10k apps
There are people with II who had this status, so I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion yet!
There are people with IIs who had it and people with IIs who didn't. Nothing means anything except actual emails! Go hydrate, listen to Lizzo, take a walk, learn the lyrics to We Didn't Start The Fire, etc.There are people with II who had this status, so I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion yet!
Why would you think this given that some people have received this and had a II afterwards? It seems like some receive it and get an interview and some do not. Which means it literally tells us nothing. I received the confirm status from another school and had an interview invite over a month later. So don't lose hope. This process isn't over until you receive an R.I got confirmed this morning as well...honestly think this is a pre-R status since so many of us have it oh well WF interviews less than 400/almost 10k apps
There are people with II who had this status, so I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion yet!
There are people with IIs who had it and people with IIs who didn't. Nothing means anything except actual emails! Go hydrate, listen to Lizzo, take a walk, learn the lyrics to We Didn't Start The Fire, etc.
you're all right! this process is making me a little crazy, but I'll go focus on my essay for now it probably means nothingWhy would you think this given that some people have received this and had a II afterwards? It seems like some receive it and get an interview and some do not. Which means it literally tells us nothing. I received the confirm status from another school and had an interview invite over a month later. So don't lose hope. This process isn't over until you receive an R.
you're all right! this process is making me a little crazy, but I'll go focus on my essay for now it probably means nothing
You're not alone in the craziness, I feel you 100%, Just gotta keep calm, keep the faith, and distract yourself as much as you can.
Please everyone for the sake of your own sanity, stop this madness.
GloballyMed
Full Member
Haha that was just a joke but thank you.Plenty of "reinventors" here. Sorry to hear about the bad news, keep your chin up. Its a long process.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also received the 'confirmed' update after getting the complete email on 8/8. I believe this is highly significant, and likely involves an attempt to pit us against other confirmed dates in a battle royale for seats. Either that or someone on admissions enjoys watching people freak out on here.
emoryundergrad2020
Full Member
Just got the "confirmed" status after getting complete email on 8/13.
Ahhh f***k it everyones doing it
07:41 AM, October 03, 2019 (PST)
07:41 AM, October 03, 2019 (PST)
D
deleted971841
This has given me a great laugh, and as we all know I’m particularly invested in WF...
So I’m here to announce that I too was confirmed this morning. Cheers to whatever that means.
So I’m here to announce that I too was confirmed this morning. Cheers to whatever that means.
Hope everyone is having a great week!
(Confirmed 7:33am Oct 3rd).....
(Confirmed 7:33am Oct 3rd).....
merakimed
Full Member
This has given me a great laugh, and as we all know I’m particularly invested in WF...
So I’m here to announce that I too was confirmed this morning. Cheers to whatever that means.
I've been cracking up at this thread too, it's been nice. I'm jumping on the confirmed train here, 08:14 AM, October 02, 2019 (PST)
guys, I was "Confirmed: 3:00 AM, October 03, 2019 (PST)" which was 2 days AFTER I interviewed. It doesn't mean anything
Thanks, Fam!guys, I was "Confirmed: 3:00 AM, October 03, 2019 (PST)" which was 2 days AFTER I interviewed. It doesn't mean anything
polydactylpterodactyl
Full Member
Confirmed 07:30 AM, October 03, 2019 (PST)... this must mean I will be both accepted and rejected!! can't wait!!!!!!!
D
deleted993760
Confirmed 07:30 AM, October 03, 2019 (PST)... this must mean I will be both accepted and rejected!! can't wait!!!!!!!
+1
D
deleted971841
Schrödinger’s Applicant: Wake Forest Edition
Schrödinger’s Applicant: Wake Forest Edition
they can do whatever the hell they want with their portal. im more interested in getting that invite

D
deleted1008720
Anyone else nervous af waiting for October 15? This was my only MD II so far and I really liked this school!
I keep replaying my interview in my head... I think it mostly went well but I know I made some mistakes too...
I keep replaying my interview in my head... I think it mostly went well but I know I made some mistakes too...
emoryundergrad2020
Full Member
Honestly still waiting to hear about an II... best of luck though! I'm sure you killed it.Anyone else nervous af waiting for October 15? This was my only MD II so far and I really liked this school!
I keep replaying my interview in my head... I think it mostly went well but I know I made some mistakes too...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you're interviewing 10/23 and are flying, send me a message. Maybe we can share an Uber/Lyft to the airport
Last edited:
II just now!
Congrats!!!! When were you complete if you don't mind sharing?
ayemcee
Full Member
Thank you!! I'm not positive about the exact date, but I believe it was early August.Congrats!!!! When were you complete if you don't mind sharing?