2020-2021 Chicago Med at Rosalind Franklin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone attending the tour/student panel tonight? I registered but don't have a zoom link or know how to actually access it!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone attending the tour/student panel tonight? I registered but don't have a zoom link or know how to actually access it!
How did you hear about it? What time, Central Time?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Could i get the zoom link as well? As long as it's not for accepted students? Thanks!

Could i get the zoom link as well? As long as it's not for accepted students? Thanks!
Sorry to cause some confusion! I believe it is just for accepted students. Sending all my best vibes everyone's way!!!

Anyone complete here in early Aug and still hasn't got an II? Is no news good news?

Reactions: 7 users
So I guess we aren't going to hear back before Thanksgiving... lol :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
does RFU accept updates pre-II?

RFU doesn't accept any updates according to their website:

1606426196022.png

I submitted my VITA 10/29 ( II 10/21)... anybody in my boat? What kind of turn-around time are we looking at? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
people who got II so far, when were you complete ? trying to get a gauge on where they may be at in their cycle and when (if at all) ill get an II lol

I was complete in late August and received a VITA II four weeks after

I submitted my VITA 10/29 ( II 10/21)... anybody in my boat? What kind of turn-around time are we looking at? Thanks!
Yep! I submitted mine 10/22. Looks like some people heard back much quicker than others. I saw some people in the thread submitted in Sept but haven't heard anything while others in Oct heard back. Seems pretty random

• Wow
Yep! I submitted mine 10/22. Looks like some people heard back much quicker than others. I saw some people in the thread submitted in Sept but haven't heard anything while others in Oct heard back. Seems pretty random
Same- submitted 10/12 and no word yet

Reactions: 1 user
I need some inspiration... I have a low LM, so is there someone in a similar situation who has gotten an II that wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks in advance

I have a 64, so I'm trying to be as patient as possible given the circumstances

My definition of "by the end of November" ends at 6 PM EST today. 9 weeks since my vita submission.

Reactions: 7 users
I emailed Zachary yesterday and he said I should be hearing an update on my admissions decision by next Monday if not in the next few days. VITA completed 9/21/20.

Reactions: 13 users
I emailed Zachary yesterday and he said I should be hearing an update on my admissions decision by next Monday if not in the next few days. VITA completed 9/21/20.
bless your soul. Manifesting A's for myself and everyone else who has been waiting for so long.

Reactions: 2 users
Do you think this applies to most people waiting? Is it the move to email Zach to find out?
I am hoping it applies to most people who have been waiting/ are in a similar situation to me! Based on last year's thread, I think they send decisions in waves so hopefully will be more than just one person :)

• Care
I am hoping it applies to most people who have been waiting/ are in a similar situation to me! Based on last year's thread, I think they send decisions in waves so hopefully will be more than just one person :)
Thank you so much! This waiting game is tough, good to know we can hopefully have some closure soon, hoping for the best for us both!

submitted 8/14 and still not under review? Calling will do no good right?

Completed vita 11/6 any idea when to expect to hear back

Any hope for an Interview if you were complete early Aug and haven't heard anything? Does RSF do Silent Rejections?

Looks like decision coming more toward the 8 weeks instead of the 4 weeks lol

Reactions: 2 users
This might be a dumb question but if I already completed VITA for another school, will I get an email if RFU requests VITA? Or is it automatically just sent to them? Complete end of Aug/early September and have heard nothing back yet from here

This might be a dumb question but if I already completed VITA for another school, will I get an email if RFU requests VITA? Or is it automatically just sent to them? Complete end of Aug/early September and have heard nothing back yet from here

You should also get an email on if RFU requests VITA. RFU was my first school that requested VITA and I later got a second email from another school and AAMC stating that they requested my VITA as well.

I emailed Zachary and he said in the next few days I should hear something. I completed my VITA first week of September for reference.

Reactions: 4 users
does it mean anything if i haven't heard back from rfu since mid aug?

Is waitlisted the same as alternate list?
Placed on Alternate list just now, VITA completed 9/26