2020-2021 Connecticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II today at 10:30 this morning! Literally started crying at work, I’m so happy!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does UCONN send confirmation emails when you have completed the secondary application?

Reactions: 1 users
II received! I’m overjoyed!! IS, LM 70

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
II on 9/25, IS LM 70, 513 and 3.85, scheduled my interview for 10/2 so I also have a week between the II and interview

**originally wrote LM 75 but I was wrong and also very confused

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
II on 9/25, IS LM 75, 513 and 3.85, scheduled my interview for 10/2 so I also have a week between the II and interview
Pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't your combination of MCAT and GPA scores give you a LM of 70? (513/3.85).

Members don't see this ad :)
Pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't your combination of MCAT and GPA scores give you a LM of 70? (513/3.85).
Sorry, major "I have no idea what I'm doing" moment... I thought the percentage on the top of the screen is the score.. major dumb moment. I just learned what LM scores were a few weeks ago, so I never really understood what people were talking about.

No worries, I was actually doubting my own score. Thanks for clarifying and good luck for the interview!

Reactions: 1 user
I got an email this morning saying I was put on the "alternate" list... I think this is the same as the waiting list? Either way, a little bummed because I thought the interview went well.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I got an email this morning saying I was put on the "alternate" list... I think this is the same as the waiting list? Either way, a little bummed because I thought the interview went well.
You got this!!!

Accepted just now! LM 70, IS interviewed 9/25. So freaking happy!

• Love
Accepted! LM 77, IS. This is my first - so excited!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
That's what they call their waitlist. I wish you the best of luck! I was on the list last year but never rolled off.. Hope you get a better outcome!

Accepted on 10/19. This was my top choice so I'll see everyone there!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Did MD/PhD applicants get an application complete notice after submitting the secondary? I submitted 8/3 but realizing I never got an application complete email and they don't have a website to check. Every other school got all my materials no probblem.

Did MD/PhD applicants get an application complete notice after submitting the secondary? I submitted 8/3 but realizing I never got an application complete email and they don't have a website to check. Every other school got all my materials no probblem.
Hey! I was complete for their MSTP program early Sept and also realized I didn't get a complete email from them. No response from them since.

Hey! I was complete for their MSTP program early Sept and also realized I didn't get a complete email from them. No response from them since.
Are you IS? I'm OOS so not surprised I haven't heard yet, but good to know they don't send complete emails.

Is anyone w strong ties to school/above their median stats, but no II, getting.. worried...

Are you IS? I'm OOS so not surprised I haven't heard yet, but good to know they don't send complete emails.
nah. im international lol. and yea hopefully the other UConn MSTP applicants didn't get a complete email either :/

Is anyone w strong ties to school/above their median stats, but no II, getting.. worried...
I am in-state w/strong ties, above median stats, complete 7/20 and just got an II on Wednesday. Hang in there, I think they're running behind on reviewing applications.

Reactions: 3 users
Does this school send hard rejections? It's been just radio silent over here.

Accepted yesterday after interviewing in mid-Oct -- check your spam/promotions folders!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Accepted yesterday as well after interviewing October 16th :) (in state, LM 69)
Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
  • Love
Accepted yesterday after interviewing in mid-Oct -- check your spam/promotions folders!!
Is there any sort of portal that you can also see your status on? Or do I just need to rely on the email not being misplaced?

Is there any sort of portal that you can also see your status on? Or do I just need to rely on the email not being misplaced?

IDK about OP, but I received an email, so you should be receiving an email. When did you interview?

It's pretty quiet over here. Still waiting to hear back post-interview. Congrats on the acceptance guys! Best of luck to everyone.

when this applicant needed a II most...UCONN vanished+pity+

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
has anyone received any new II invites over the last two weeks. coulda sworn i was next based on previous II invite submit dates, but literally two fridays have passed and nothin..

Reactions: 2 users
Hello, idk if this helps but I summited my primary Oct 19th, got verified Oct 23rd, and received a Uconn secondary Nov 5th.
When did you get verified?
Hey there, “II” actually refers to an interview invite, not secondary :)

Any MSTP applicants hear anything? Submitted my secondary in early August (OOS) and it's been silence since then (not even a complete email like the website says they do).