2020-2021 Connecticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waitlisted, interviewed 2/5

Members don't see this ad.

"alternate" list today, interviewed 2/5. II's went very well, but as an OOS resident I can't complain. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an A!! Interviewed 2/15, OOS!! Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a difference between waitlist and alternate list for UConn?
to be honest im not sure. I think that may be the waitlist here but I haven't dug through the thread to find out in months.

Hi guys- has anyone been rejected pre-II? Just trying to gauge if I still have a chance for an II (got one yesterday for another school, which renewed my hope!!), since I haven't heard anything since submission.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have access to MSAR still to see if they have any useful information on UConn's waitlist? My subscription ran out last month.

Does anyone have access to MSAR still to see if they have any useful information on UConn's waitlist? My subscription ran out last month.
I just see "not available" under the waitlist section.

Members don't see this ad :)
i've had complete silence since 8/1 over here.
Same here. I'm not optimistic at this point but I really just don't know and am trying to stay focused on other things in the meantime.

Same here. I'm not optimistic at this point but I really just don't know and am trying to stay focused on other things in the meantime.
think its safe to say we're getting R's at this point unfortunately. a bunch of other schools where i was left in silence just hit me up today with R's. who knows though...anything is always possible.

• Care
Does anyone have any info at all of what alternate list movement looks like/size of the list is here?

Is this school done interviewing or have there been invites in the last week ?

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't realize I hadn't heard from this school until now lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
ayy i appreciate the closure... albany medical college still hasnt rejected me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I withdrew my A yesterday. Hope one of you gets it!

Reactions: 2 users
Got the pre-II R too. At least it wasn't like last year where they sent me the rejection a week after the class matriculated (I was on the waitlist lol)

Has anybody heard anything about waitlist movement yet? Not being able to send in updates/LOI is killing me.

When are my fellow alternate list people planning on hitting the panic/losing hope button here?

When are my fellow alternate list people planning on hitting the panic/losing hope button here?
I emailed them the other day asking if we would be told our position on the alternate list and they said we would be told a position (“high”, “medium”, or “low”) within the next few weeks. I believe their CTE date is May 15th so I’m assuming they’re waiting until after that.

Don’t lose hope! Think positive thoughts, we will get in soon enough! 😊😊

I emailed them the other day asking if we would be told our position on the alternate list and they said we would be told a position (“high”, “medium”, or “low”) within the next few weeks. I believe their CTE date is May 15th so I’m assuming they’re waiting until after that.

Awesome thank you! Best of luck to you!

• Care

Super helpful info! Thank you so much!! Hope we'll hear good news and end up on campus together!

• Love
so are we waiting for the cte deadline (today?) for there to be some real WL movement? I saw someone was accepted last week but looks like they deleted the post

so are we waiting for the cte deadline (today?) for there to be some real WL movement? I saw someone was accepted last week but looks like they deleted the post
This is super neurotic but I've been checking the accepted students FB group every once in a while to see if there are any new members because I'm desperate for information and it looks like there haven't been any new members in the last month at all, I'm taking this as a soft confirmation that there hasn't been any significant WL movement from this school yet. Hoping next week there will be some movement or at least communication about it.

This is super neurotic but I've been checking the accepted students FB group every once in a while to see if there are any new members because I'm desperate for information and it looks like there haven't been any new members in the last month at all, I'm taking this as a soft confirmation that there hasn't been any significant WL movement from this school yet. Hoping next week there will be some movement or at least communication about it.
lol, so no one has received a WL priority email yet? I know someone above said they'd be releasing it this year...and is their cte date may 15 or june 15 like last year?

I got accepted last week. So there is waitlist movement. How much, I dont know. I really hope you all get in

I got accepted last week. So there is waitlist movement. How much, I dont know. I really hope you all get in
hey congrats on getting off the waitlist! Do you mind me asking if you're IS or OOS?

So if they said they'd send out a ranked list "in a few weeks" and that was the first week of May, shouldn't we have heard by now? I'm just confused as to why they'd wait so long to send it out especially if they've started accepting people off the WL already

bummed I’m not in it :/

• Care
They changed the name and there’s been 8 new people in the last week

Attachments

• 2E23F2EA-CD51-4DBC-8A41-D4D40651D9DA.png
    2E23F2EA-CD51-4DBC-8A41-D4D40651D9DA.png
    281.4 KB · Views: 100
Hey! Just curious if anyone knows what UCONN's most recent MSAR data is for the newly admitted class of 2025? Just the median GPA and MCAT?