2020-2021 Geisinger Commonwealth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still haven't received a secondary...

Saw this link on another thread and it says a secondary will be sent to "all applicants upon receipt of verified AMCAS application." My app was verified before July 10 and I received secondaries from all the other schools I applied to... Not sure if I should reach out or just be patient...
You should reach out imo, I was verified around the 18th and received a secondary within a week I believe
 
I still haven't received a secondary...

Saw this link on another thread and it says a secondary will be sent to "all applicants upon receipt of verified AMCAS application." My app was verified before July 10 and I received secondaries from all the other schools I applied to... Not sure if I should reach out or just be patient...
same!!! No secondary for me either. and I was verified way before July 10th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still haven't received a secondary...

Saw this link on another thread and it says a secondary will be sent to "all applicants upon receipt of verified AMCAS application." My app was verified before July 10 and I received secondaries from all the other schools I applied to... Not sure if I should reach out or just be patient...

I received the Geisinger secondary this morning! I was verified in June. I'm guessing they just chose to send them out in waves.
 
Last edited:
Does Geisinger accept AP credit for English? I just don't understand what "case by case" means for their English requirement.
 
is everyone actually listing the five attributes in a sentence? or are you taking a sentence to explain each one? I'm leaning towards just listing them since that's what the prompt says but since there's no word/character limit I'm psyching myself out lol
 
is everyone actually listing the five attributes in a sentence? or are you taking a sentence to explain each one? I'm leaning towards just listing them since that's what the prompt says but since there's no word/character limit I'm psyching myself out lol

I just listed them!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete 7/19. No word yet. Seems like they def don't review in chronological order.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone still waiting to be complete? I submitted my secondary almost three weeks ago.
I literally just sent my supplementary in and got a "complete" email seconds after. Are you waiting on any test scores or letters? If not, I'd email the admissions.
 
Thanks! Yes it was Post secondary/pre II. Was complete 07/19 for those curious. Best of luck to you!
Dang same complete date and similar stats/OOS/ORM. Expecting an R from here today too then but I’ll see how it goes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview invite yesterday. Very excited as this is my #1 school and they perfectly match my personal mission.

Graduate of their master program
3.63 cGPA
3.58 sGPA
3.8 masters GPA
510 MCAT

From the region, Caucasian, considered disadvantaged (first gen, very poor family)