2020-2021 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is Georgetown big on accepting off the waitlist? Or is it most likely an R?

They didn't release the WL number on their MSAR page. However, they're big on continued interest, so if it's your top choice I would send in a letter of interest within a week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where to attach our thank you letters in the portal? Is it just a text box under "post submission update?" Thank you
 
I literally found out about my interviewer right before I interviewed. I don't think they send out any information about the interviewer. At least I didn't receive one.
If I remember correctly, when you're on the secondary portal, you'll get a page under the interview tab to basically "agree to their rules" with virtual interviewing, and once you complete that page your interviewer will show up. I got it a few days before my interview.
 
If I remember correctly, when you're on the secondary portal, you'll get a page under the interview tab to basically "agree to their rules" with virtual interviewing, and once you complete that page your interviewer will show up. I got it a few days before my interview.

Hmm! I got my notification of the time of my interview, but there was no link to "agree to their rules" or see who my interviewer was. Maybe there's a separate email for this?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm! I got my notification of the time of my interview, but there was no link to "agree to their rules" or see who my interviewer was. Maybe there's a separate email for this?

Same here. Clicked all around in the secondary portal but there was no page that shows interviewer's name. If anyone remembers how this worked for them and can confirm (did you get name in an email?), would be much appreciated 😍
 
Same here. Clicked all around in the secondary portal but there was no page that shows interviewer's name. If anyone remembers how this worked for them and can confirm (did you get name in an email?), would be much appreciated 😍

I wasn't able to see the name of my interviewer until the minutes leading up to my Zoom call haha. I tried to log into the call days before the actual interview like others in the thread discussed trying, but that did not yield a name for me. Didn't receive it in an email either. In summary: I never found it beforehand.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad