You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Georgetown
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed that day was well. Nothing yetDid any 10/22 interviews hear back?
Nope still waitingDid you hear back...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
InverseContradiction
Full Member
Pre-II R, Complete 12/15
+1 todayPre-II R, Complete 12/15
Some movement today... maybe some acceptances later today hahaha
Omgggg am nervous heheSome movement today... maybe some acceptances later today hahaha
For people who got As, what time did you get the call?
Got mine at 3:30 pm. No evidence for this, but my wild guess is they call in order of last name. I was likely one of the first people called if true.For people who got As, what time did you get the call?
Gotchu! Thank you so much. 3:30 PM EST or PST?Got mine at 3:30 pm. No evidence for this, but my wild guess is they call in order of last name. I was likely one of the first people called if true.
No p! ESTGotchu! Thank you so much. 3:30 PM EST or PST?
Like at 4:40 EstFor people who got As, what time did you get the call?
4:30 pm ESTFor people who got As, what time did you get the call?
Congrats to all those accepted! When did you guys interview?
pumpkinpie731
Full Member
I haven't heard anything either! I'm not sure if this applies to all 10/22 interviewees or if I should just be anticipating a rejection. Anyone else from 10/22 hear back yet?Did any 10/22 interviews hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
caudaequinaxx
Full Member
anyone from 10/28 hear back??
philip675645
Full Member
I interviewed 10/23 and haven’t heard back either. I’m kinda scared cuz all the post interview decisions I’ve seen on this thread from late October have been As or waitlists. I don’t think I’ve seen any post interview Rs yet 😬I haven't heard anything either! I'm not sure if this applies to all 10/22 interviewees or if I should just be anticipating a rejection. Anyone else from 10/22 hear back yet?
meowing-moose
New Member
any news today? (10/23 interviewer)
pumpkinpie731
Full Member
none yet! hoping for today or tomorrowany news today? (10/23 interviewer)
anotherhotpremed
Full Member
Interviewed the first week of Nov and haven't heard back yet. But I am manifesting that acceptance 🙂
Also Team WL🙁. Interviewed 10/20. Gonna write them a very impassionedTeam Waitlist 😎
When did you get the email?Also Team WL🙁. Interviewed 10/20. Gonna write them a very impassionedlove letterLOI and hope for the best haha 🤞
I got the e-mail Monday afternoon -- just haven't been on here in a couple days (busy with work/etc.)When did you get the email?
Write that LOI and wish you the best man!I got the e-mail Monday afternoon -- just haven't been on here in a couple days (busy with work/etc.)
all the best to you man. Pour out your soul into that letter. rooting for youWhen did you get the email?
Does anyone have any info on how GU's waitlist works? I know it's unranked but not much outside of that.
I think there’s a consensus that they like you to show continued interest via letters of interest/intent/updates? Someone can correct me if I’m wrongDoes anyone have any info on how GU's waitlist works? I know it's unranked but not much outside of that.
I posted this question a few pages but since we are on the topic again, I hope it's okay for me to bring it up again! 😀 For those who were WL, do any of you recall the Admissions team mentioning that you can submit up to 10 letters of interest/intent/update? For some reason, that is the number I recall, but after going through last year's thread, they mention 5. I was wondering if anyone else asked about this during their Information day or Interview day. Also, the portal doesn't mention any limit. Thanks so so much everyone and best of luck to my fellow WLers!I think there’s a consensus that they like you to show continued interest via letters of interest/intent/updates? Someone can correct me if I’m wrong
I don't think there's a limit. With that being said, personally, I think anything past 5 letters is excessive - unless you truly have 5+ letters worth of updates/things to say, which seems unlikely for anyone.I posted this question a few pages but since we are on the topic again, I hope it's okay for me to bring it up again! 😀 For those who were WL, do any of you recall the Admissions team mentioning that you can submit up to 10 letters of interest/intent/update? For some reason, that is the number I recall, but after going through last year's thread, they mention 5. I was wondering if anyone else asked about this during their Information day or Interview day. Also, the portal doesn't mention any limit. Thanks so so much everyone and best of luck to my fellow WLers!
Kobe24forever
Full Member
Only if my girl wrote me a very impassioned love letter HAHAHAlso Team WL🙁. Interviewed 10/20. Gonna write them a very impassionedlove letterLOI and hope for the best haha 🤞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
absolute_lad
Full Member
Hi so i interviewed 12/10 and i submitted an update via portal, but I wanted to send one post-interview and now the portal says "This page is now closed because you have received a Committee decision." Does anyone else have this post-interview? I'm wondering if its bc they reached a decision (A/WL/R) or a decision regarding interview. Any insights would be helpful! I'm just an over thinker haha
unsuremedstudent1234
Full Member
Hi! I interviewed 10/28 and uploaded an update on January 6th. When I go into my portal, I still have the option to upload another update. I think this would mean they have reached a final decision (A/WL/R) based on how my portal looks, but I can't be sure. Hoping the decision is good news for you!!Hi so i interviewed 12/10 and i submitted an update via portal, but I wanted to send one post-interview and now the portal says "This page is now closed because you have received a Committee decision." Does anyone else have this post-interview? I'm wondering if its bc they reached a decision (A/WL/R) or a decision regarding interview. Any insights would be helpful! I'm just an over thinker haha
Hi I got my WL decision way back November but I was able to submit an update on that page shortly after my interview. Once I got my decision, the page said that it was now closed for updates. I think this means that they have made a post-II decision for you! Best of luck!!!Hi so i interviewed 12/10 and i submitted an update via portal, but I wanted to send one post-interview and now the portal says "This page is now closed because you have received a Committee decision." Does anyone else have this post-interview? I'm wondering if its bc they reached a decision (A/WL/R) or a decision regarding interview. Any insights would be helpful! I'm just an over thinker haha
pumpkinpie731
Full Member
I interviewed 10/22, and I still have the option to upload an update. That's a little confusing because you would think they would close updates for earlier interviews than later ones. I hope you hear some good news soon!Hi so i interviewed 12/10 and i submitted an update via portal, but I wanted to send one post-interview and now the portal says "This page is now closed because you have received a Committee decision." Does anyone else have this post-interview? I'm wondering if its bc they reached a decision (A/WL/R) or a decision regarding interview. Any insights would be helpful! I'm just an over thinker haha
Has anyone who received their decision noticed this on their portal?
Yes. I Didn't take notice of it before the communication of my committee decision via email but it definitely says it's closed now post-communicationHas anyone who received their decision noticed this on their portal?
pumpkinpie731
Full Member
Does anyone else who interviewed in october/november (and hasn't heard back yet) have that in their portal? I'm confused why they would reach a decision for someone who interviewed in december earlier than someone who interviewed before
absolute_lad
Full Member
Could it be because I submitted an update already pre-interview? Or should I be able to submit more than 1?Does anyone else who interviewed in october/november (and hasn't heard back yet) have that in their portal? I'm confused why they would reach a decision for someone who interviewed in december earlier than someone who interviewed before
I haven't heard back and don't see that in my portal. I also submitted a post-interview update early December. Interviewed 10/22Does anyone else who interviewed in october/november (and hasn't heard back yet) have that in their portal? I'm confused why they would reach a decision for someone who interviewed in december earlier than someone who interviewed before
pumpkinpie731
Full Member
reallyyyy hoping we hear back today lol, this is the 12th week!I haven't heard back and don't see that in my portal. I also submitted a post-interview update early December. Interviewed 10/22
pumpkinpie731
Full Member
you should be able to submit more than one! i think you're just lucky and you'll be hearing really soon 😉Could it be because I submitted an update already pre-interview? Or should I be able to submit more than 1?
Yeah that is weird... I interviewed 10/28 and my portal is still openDoes anyone else who interviewed in october/november (and hasn't heard back yet) have that in their portal? I'm confused why they would reach a decision for someone who interviewed in december earlier than someone who interviewed before
D
deleted1041819
How are my MD/PhD homies doing? I hope we hear about the second-round interview soon.
wegotthis20201234
Full Member
when is the last round of interviews?
anotherhotpremed
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed the first week of Nov, have yall heard back yet?Interviewed the first week of Nov and haven't heard back yet. But I am manifesting that acceptance 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
outrightornery
Full Member
Nope. i bet we will hear this week or the nextAnyone who interviewed the first week of Nov, have yall heard back yet?
pumpkinpie731
Full Member
hoping for something tomorrow! maybe Mondays are the new A/WL days
MLK tmrw, so probably not happening 🙁hoping for something tomorrow! maybe Mondays are the new A/WL days
Anyone interviewed last week of Oct and still not heard back yet?