2020-2021 Pennsylvania State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II invite on Tuesday at 10:23 am! Had to complete VITA before I could pick an interview date. Completed VITA Saturday and went to sign up for an interview except no dates were available?? I emailed them about it but waiting to hear back
 
Do you guys think that the ppl who interviewed Oct 30 will hear about decisions on Thursday??
I doubt it, that would be going back in time. Ha ha.
But I think you meant 9/30, possibly if the adcom has had a meeting. I heard before they only meet once a month at PSUCOM
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone OOS (with no ties) been invited to interview yet? 🙂 (this is my top choice and i was complete 8/3 and haven't heard anything!!)
 
Do they accept updates? (Recently got a new job and feel like it's pretty significant). Also sorry if this was asked before!
 
Anyone that interviewed brave enough to email the admissions office to ask when the first round of decisions will come out?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
as an OOS no ties LM 68 URM I am calling out to my spirit animal
:
1603985726061.png


edit: lm 68 not 69
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad