-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Pennsylvania State
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m sorry to hear that, best of luck elsewhere! If you don’t mind when were you complete?Got a pre-Interview R today, OOS, LM 76. Good luck to everyone else!
buckeyes42
New Member
8/1!I’m sorry to hear that, best of luck elsewhere! If you don’t mind when were you complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a pre-Interview R today, OOS, LM 76. Good luck to everyone else!
i hope OSU gives you some love! (from a fellow buckeye alum)
Do you guys think that the ppl who interviewed Oct 30 will hear about decisions on Thursday??
I doubt it, that would be going back in time. Ha ha.Do you guys think that the ppl who interviewed Oct 30 will hear about decisions on Thursday??
But I think you meant 9/30, possibly if the adcom has had a meeting. I heard before they only meet once a month at PSUCOM
Over the past few years on SDN, it appears that the earliest decisions were Nov 1st.Do you guys think that the ppl who interviewed Oct 30 will hear about decisions on Thursday??
Thanks for doing that digging! Anxiously waiting lolOver the past few years on SDN, it appears that the earliest decisions were Nov 1st.
D
deleted964256
Pre-II R, that’s two today 😢
Complete 7/29
Complete 7/29
I'm so sorry-- but don't worry, you will get in elsewhere! Just keep your chin up!Pre-II R, that’s two today 😢
Complete 7/29
D
deleted964256
No biggy, happy with the interviews I’ve had so far. Their football team sucks anyways. 🤣I'm so sorry-- but don't worry, you will get in elsewhere! Just keep your chin up!
Bahahaha!! That's the spirit!!No biggy, happy with the interviews I’ve had so far. Their football team sucks anyways. 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes! OOS no ties and received my II on MondayHas anyone OOS (with no ties) been invited to interview yet? 🙂 (this is my top choice and i was complete 8/3 and haven't heard anything!!)
Congrats!!! 🙂Yes! OOS no ties and received my II on Monday
Thanks! Hope you get your II soon 🙂Congrats!!! 🙂
R
Removed 982794
Yes! OOS no ties and received my II on Monday
When were you complete 🙂
I’m OOS complete 8/20 and haven’t heard anything
7/29!When were you complete 🙂
I’m OOS complete 8/20 and haven’t heard anything
+1When were you complete 🙂
I’m OOS complete 8/20 and haven’t heard anything
happythoughtss
Full Member
rip to me, OOS and complete on 9/2. probably will be a while until I hear anything
7/30
kris111816
Full Member
Someone above posted "Got antsy and emailed the admissions office. They do not accept any "updates or changes to submitted applications.""Do they accept updates? (Recently got a new job and feel like it's pretty significant). Also sorry if this was asked before!
Correct, no updates acceptedSomeone above posted "Got antsy and emailed the admissions office. They do not accept any "updates or changes to submitted applications.""
ohmggthissux
Full Member
Past years it’s been November 1st so I’m thinking next Monday is likely. Definitely too scared to ask thoughAnyone that interviewed brave enough to email the admissions office to ask when the first round of decisions will come out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre-med202022
Full Member
+1hold for me too. OOS, LM71. thinking this is basically just a soft R Based on previous threads where barely any people get off hold status.
Hold just now as well 🙁 is this a soft R?update: seems like some movement during feb/march for those on Hold based on last years thread
Last edited:
7/29/20@Hulk_MD What was your complete date ?
as an OOS no ties LM 68 URM I am calling out to my spirit animal
:
edit: lm 68 not 69
:
edit: lm 68 not 69
Last edited:
saaaame but LM 68, when were you complete?as an OOS no ties LM 69 URM I am calling out to my spirit animal
:View attachment 321736
Anon_medgirl
Full Member
For those that got a hold, did you get an email or was it just in the portal?
7/30 big rip also just realized I'm actually 68 too not 69saaaame but LM 68, when were you complete?
pre-med202022
Full Member
For those that got a hold, did you get an email or was it just in the portal?
Anon_medgirl
Full Member
Thank you!
D
deleted1041819
Hey again, you. Also got a Hold.Hold as well OOS. Oh well on to the next one! Good luck to everyone else remaining
R
Removed 982794
When were the OOS that are getting holds complete?
pre-med202022
Full Member
Aug 18thWhen were the OOS that are getting holds complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1041819
August 11thWhen were the OOS that are getting holds complete?
hold too, OOS
D
deleted1066189
Hold this morning, IS LM 66
Anyone that interviewed already heard anything?