P PREMED2025NDGO New Member Apr 20, 2021 #201 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad rseof said: This year’s class will be how many? Click to expand... 150
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad rseof said: This year’s class will be how many? Click to expand... 150
U unbearablelightness Full Member Apr 21, 2021 #202 PREMED2025NDGO said: 150 Click to expand... Omg, that’s a BIG class in comparison to the others.
K klkqlqh New Member Apr 21, 2021 #203 I got an email from the school saying they’re taking longer than usual to make decisions because of COVID. Anybody else get this email?
I got an email from the school saying they’re taking longer than usual to make decisions because of COVID. Anybody else get this email?
S saipraram Full Member 2+ Year Member Apr 21, 2021 #204 Do any accepted students know what the commit to enroll deadline is for PHSU?
F fofomed New Member Apr 21, 2021 #205 klkqlqh said: I got an email from the school saying they’re taking longer than usual to make decisions because of COVID. Anybody else get this email? Click to expand... I did... hope hearing back soon
klkqlqh said: I got an email from the school saying they’re taking longer than usual to make decisions because of COVID. Anybody else get this email? Click to expand... I did... hope hearing back soon
L LatinoPreMed Full Member Apr 23, 2021 #206 Accepted! OOS. Very strong ties to the island! Interviewed: 3/26!
dalecooper Full Member 5+ Year Member Apr 29, 2021 #207 just withdrew my acceptance, goodluck to those waiting!! rooting for yall
M medstudent001 Full Member Apr 30, 2021 #208 dalecooper said: just withdrew my acceptance, goodluck to those waiting!! rooting for yall Click to expand... What school are u going if you don’t mind us asking? Good luck
dalecooper said: just withdrew my acceptance, goodluck to those waiting!! rooting for yall Click to expand... What school are u going if you don’t mind us asking? Good luck
K klkqlqh New Member May 7, 2021 #209 Accepted! Interview 3/26! best of luck to everyone waiting on a response! You got this!
Stephen A. Smith Burner Full Member Aug 27, 2021 #211 Sorry to revive a past thread, but I was wondering if anyone could give some more insight on the interviewing process for Ponce. Feel free to DM if needed 🙂
Sorry to revive a past thread, but I was wondering if anyone could give some more insight on the interviewing process for Ponce. Feel free to DM if needed 🙂
I IllustriousBet6 New Member Oct 6, 2021 #212 I am in the same boat as Stephen. Does anyone have any tips for the interview? Feel free to DM me as well.
I am in the same boat as Stephen. Does anyone have any tips for the interview? Feel free to DM me as well.