2020-2021 Rowan (Cooper)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know right, haha. I'm sitting here wondering whether practically nobody applied to Rowan or whether they are just suuuuuper slow at releasing II and As. Are they just drizzling II and A along into spring?
Their adcom meets Wednesdays and they release decisions the next day (today) so I'm just confused why it's so quiet here hahaha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm very confused what happened today as it seems quite abnormally quiet...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sooooo, if we haven't received a secondary by now, it's pretty much an R right? 😵 I'm IS so would love a chance to interview here but I'm guessing it's time to move on. lol
 
a bunch of us are In State and havent heard anything either...personally i'd hold off, but ultimately its your choice!
so it's a normal thing this year that they have only given out a few II? should i email admissions instead?
 
Lol I never even received a secondary so I think it's safe to say they are really behind this cycle
they screen based on mission fit, so it could just be likely that you're a strong candidate, but potentially did not fit their mission. in terms of them being behind, I think they are right on pace at this point with normal cycles. however, historically speaking this seems to be one of the schools who's cycle really does run deeper into the year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad