2021-2022 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone else heard back yet?i interviewed 2/15 and no news yet. was hoping to be in the march release
I interviewed 2/17 and there was nothing in my portal :/

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think last decision release, people got WL notification as well. If you have no letter maybe your decision will come in the April batch?
I don’t know but can confirm Acceptance emails have went out (I got the email at 10:00am) after I saw the letter in the portal.

I'm confused why there's only one person reporting hearing back on here? Has anybody else gotten any news this morning?

It's just weird since I also interviewed on 1/19 and did not get any updates. It's hard to believe evaluations have not been done by now, and that they would just wait until the next decision batch, but who knows maybe this Saturday they are released like the last one was.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed 2/9 and did not hear back. I was expecting to hear back by this point honestly.

FYI, on past decision release days, it’s been common for Temple to release over the course of many hours. Not everyone heard at once.

interviewed 2/8 and was accepted today! received email at 7:00 pacific

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
FYI, on past decision release days, it’s been common for Temple to release over the course of many hours. Not everyone heard at once.
Thanks for the heads up! Fingers crossed we all get decisions today then.

Just placed on CC list. Fourth waitlist, I'm getting pretty tired of this process.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just placed on the CC list, is there a high priority waitlist and regular waitlist?? And what’s the movement look like for the CC list?

Also received the CC email ~11:00am. Wishing all of us the best of luck. We've made it this far lol.

Second Look is April 4th in person in case anybody is wondering.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got put on the waitlist and this was the last school I interviewed at :( anybody know what waitlist movement is like?

Did most of y’all who have heard back today interview in Jan/Feb? I interviewed a couple weeks ago so just trying to gauge my expectations lol

Apparently there will be II’s sent out until April 14th

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users
I got an R, but it sounded like its for Temple Main. It doesn't say anything from St Lukes :/ don't know if I'm reaching for false hope

I got an R, but it sounded like its for Temple Main. It doesn't say anything from St Lukes :/ don't know if I'm reaching for false hope
You only apply to one campus; you indicated on your secondary if you are applying to main campus or St. Luke's

You only apply to one campus; you indicated on your secondary if you are applying to main campus or St. Luke's
Ah - right. Well then, it was fun while it lasted. best of luck to all those on WL and to all accepted

I was accepted today at 10:00 EST. Interviewed on 1/20/22

Hi, sorry to ask, but when did you complete the secondary?

did anyone else get an email from the admissions committee about a meeting this friday? I think it was sent by accident but I was wondering if anyone else got it too

Woke up to an unexpected II, dates available for next week (4/5-4/7)!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Is this the last set of IIs they are sending?

Just got an II but declining it since I’m already PTE at another school. Really hope it goes to someone without that MD A yet.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
Is this the last set of IIs they are sending?
I think they might send a few more bc I remember reading somewhere that their last interview days are the week of 4/11

I think they might send a few more bc I remember reading somewhere that their last interview days are the week of 4/11
Yes that's what they told us during our interview ~3 weeks ago :)

Hoping they are still sending IIs, a last minute II here would be game changing for me

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I can't remember, have people been getting pre II Rs from them this cycle?

Just got a II last night, surprised they’re still sending them out lol. I decided to turn it down for someone else who needs it more!

• Care
Reactions: 14 users
Very unexpectedly received an II overnight

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
are they still doing interviews?? I've heard nothing post-secondary and have submitted multiple updates

are they still doing interviews?? I've heard nothing post-secondary and have submitted multiple updates
I believe next week will be there last round of interviews (someone correct me if I’m wrong). At this point, if anyone gets one, it’s more than likely from a cancellation tbh

• Care
Isn't that like a day before you have to decide what acceptance to keep?
For people with at least one acceptance:
There's nothing stopping you from thinking through the comparison of schools where you still have a possibility of admission now.
If you later got an offer on April 29, which would you choose?
If you would not choose the school you are still waiting to hear from, do you want to still wait to hear from them, or do you want to start making plans for the school you now have?

Of course you don't have control over when you hear back from schools. But you don't have to be passive while you wait to hear, either.
Read up, look up, check up on the schools still in the running now so you will know what to do.
A later offer of admission might have a very short time window for you to accept or decline, and there may not be any financial aid information available to you within that time window.

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users