2020-2021 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I received an II on 9/16, and they had said "An email will be sent a week after scheduling your interview confirming if you are in the
morning or afternoon interview wheel." It's been more than 2 weeks and I haven't received it yet. Has this happened to anyone else?
 
I received an II on 9/16, and they had said "An email will be sent a week after scheduling your interview confirming if you are in the
morning or afternoon interview wheel." It's been more than 2 weeks and I haven't received it yet. Has this happened to anyone else?
i got that email closer to my interview day, albeit my interview was 2 weeks after my II.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can any current students comment on the narrative medicine program? How much is it part of the curriculum/can you get more involved with it if you want to?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have gotten an II already, how did you add your photos? I'm trying to add mine but can't find the right place lol

Edit: Nvm I found it lol
 
Last edited:
II today too! Bethlehem campus! The 1 am "you up?" invite email at least made for a good start to the day!

Ha, it was always weird all the Temple communications coming in the middle of the night, but a welcome surprise to wake up to. I'll have to ask if those are automated and they just choose to do it that way, or there are a few night owls in admissions. Temple did get its start as a night school (hence the mascot) so it's possible...

St. Luke's is awesome, congrats!
 
if you put ur sat score do you HAVE to have the screenshot to ur score report? i no longer have mycollegboard log in? i applied without thinking about it in august -- i don't want to get R for it...
 
if you put ur sat score do you HAVE to have the screenshot to ur score report? i no longer have mycollegboard log in? i applied without thinking about it in august -- i don't want to get R for it...
Try doing the 'forgot your password' thing on college board! That's what I did 🙂
 
Not working for me. If I set reported score without the screenshots are they gonna get mad??????
If it comes to it you can always call the college board for your official report but you have to pay for it. They keep years and years of records, don’t stress about it.
 
The MA in Urban Bioethics? I'm pretty sure both that and the MBA program can be added at any time during your MD degree.
Yes this accurate, you can join the MBA or MA in urban bioethics. Also they're working on a fully online MPH that you may be able to join too as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it comes to it you can always call the college board for your official report but you have to pay for it. They keep years and years of records, don’t stress about it.
I self reported like two months ago though. Do u think I’ve already been R’ed bc nonscreenshotts?
 
So going off of previous posts, I also reported my SAT scores and did not upload a report. Has anyone emailed the school and asked if this is required. Should I email them?
 
So going off of previous posts, I also reported my SAT scores and did not upload a report. Has anyone emailed the school and asked if this is required. Should I email them?
it is not required. it is optional.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone who got an interview! Was anyone able to go ahead and schedule an interview before 10AM despite the message reading "The link to schedule your interview will not be available in TUPortal until after 10am EST"