Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you're out here saving lives without a white coat yet, I can't wait to see how much more lives you will with one. <3Yup! Houston is in CT and El Paso is in Mountain Time (MST).
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you're out here saving lives without a white coat yet, I can't wait to see how much more lives you will with one. <3Yup! Houston is in CT and El Paso is in Mountain Time (MST).
That is all pre-COVID and a year ago, and things change fast. Maybe a current MS1 or MS2 can speak to what has changed?
Students here are very collaborative and nothing like the competitiveness that other schools are known for. At least pre-COVID, there were plenty of sponsored and non-sponsored gatherings, and we frequently worked in groups, with plenty of group study space available for those who want it. Countless times students have reached out to give or ask for help, and we take care of eachother in and out of school because that is just what you do.
Do you mind sharing your stats?II! Sooo pumped! I love this school!
516 MCAT, 3.87 CGPA, 3.80 sgpa, complete July 12th. One of my first turned in!Also when were you complete?
What month is your interview?516 MCAT, 3.87 CGPA, 3.80 sgpa, complete July 12th. One of my first turned in!
II! Sooo pumped! I love this school!
The two dates available were October 8th or 15th.What month is your interview?
Thanks! Congrats btwThe two dates available were October 8th or 15th.
Thank you!Thanks! Congrats btw
May I ask why you are applying to DO schools with those stats?516 MCAT, 3.87 CGPA, 3.80 sgpa, complete July 12th. One of my first turned in!
I like them. I'm truly open to anything. DO doesn't have to be a fallback plan if you truly believe in their principles. I want to keep my options open, as there are a lot of fantastic DO schools too.May I ask why you are applying to DO schools with those stats?
what time did your II come in ?II received today. Completed 8/17, scheduled for Oct 22. (29 also available). (URM descent stats)
Hope this helps to know what's going on. I know I'm constantly viewing posts checking completion/invite dates.
1:53pm (Houston time)what time did your II come in ?
thank you!!1:53pm (Houston time)
II right now! So excited!
Sure! Complete 8/28, LM 67, the only available dates as of right now were 10/22 and 10/29 🙂Do you mind sharing when you were complete?
II today at 11:50am (Houston time)!
Hi omg congrats!! Would you mind me asking specifically what your MCAT score was 😳Just got my first II and it was here ! This feels so surreal haha. LizzyM 65 & URM! I was complete 9/9
pm'd!Hi omg congrats!! Would you mind me asking specifically what your MCAT score was 😳
Congrats!!!Pre-match acceptance just now! Very excited 🙂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.