2020-2021 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like it's unlikely they wouldn't release any decision today?
I agree, we could all be wrong but MSAR, their website, and the admissions staff in my interview all point to December as the first wave of decisions. Last year they didn’t start until the afternoon it seems so I think we just have to be patient.
 
I agree, we could all be wrong but MSAR, their website, and the admissions staff in my interview all point to December as the first wave of decisions. Last year they didn’t start until the afternoon it seems so I think we just have to be patient.
Does this mean they’ll release a wave of pre II R’s too?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we know if theyre calling in order of interview date? I interviewed mid-September and have not heard anything yet, I'm getting really anxious
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad