2020-2021 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same I’m shaking so hard, you can’t have the subject line say “congrats future warrior MD” when you’re waiting on an admissions decision!

edit: those dates are I’m october anyway...
To be fair I interviewed last week so there's no way I should expect that fast of a turn around but man, that subject line made me feel so elated
 
I got that email an i thought it was an interview invite. Imma be mad if they send me a rejection after pulling my heart strings like that.
 
What are these emails? I havent gotten any emails at all.
"
Future Warrior M.D.,

Congratulations on your recent interview or offer into Wayne State University School of Medicine! Please feel free to join our students for one of the available dates for our Student Chats.

Our Warrior M.D. Ambassadors, current M1 and M2 students, are hosting weekly chats for prospective students to ask any and all questions about our School of Medicine.


Available sessions:

Tomorrow - Thursday, Oct. 15
4-5 p.m.
Register now



Thursday, Oct. 22
Noon -1 p.m.
Register now


Our students are looking forward to talking with you soon and answering your questions!

"
 
"
Future Warrior M.D.,

Congratulations on your recent interview or offer into Wayne State University School of Medicine! Please feel free to join our students for one of the available dates for our Student Chats.

Our Warrior M.D. Ambassadors, current M1 and M2 students, are hosting weekly chats for prospective students to ask any and all questions about our School of Medicine.


Available sessions:

Tomorrow - Thursday, Oct. 15
4-5 p.m.
Register now



Thursday, Oct. 22
Noon -1 p.m.
Register now

Our students are looking forward to talking with you soon and answering your questions!

"
Doesn't that mean an acceptance? Idk it sounds like it bc it says future warrior MD
 
This seems like you've been accepted since you already had your interview. The text body is incorrect though. I would give them a call if I were you guys. Wishing you all the best; I hope you've been accepted!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really hope if I didn't get one of those emails that doesn't mean I won't be accepted 🙁 🙁 🙁
I feel like if it only greeted accepted students rather than also those that have received an interview offer then there'd be more room for panic. But given that its inclusive of both those groups I don't think you have to worry
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you send them an email?
Nope, I submitted my secondary mid October because of my late September MCAT. I honestly thought I was gonna have a heart attack but then realize it was a direct interview invite but rather a stay patient we will get to you soon. I pretty much just finessed secodnaries for all schools I applied to so i was gonna be ecstatic to get an interview invite before thanksgiving next week if possible.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad