2020-2021 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm both confused and sad. are they just going to send a mass load of waitlists?? if so rip. If 100ish more acceptances have been tracked since the previous update, shouldn't we have heard from more ppl on SDN? idk someone send help
Do you think they might have not released some of the A's? Also, there post II acceptance rate has traditionally been 50%, which is less than what is shown on the tracker. LOOL just thinking of scenarios to appease myself at this point. I'm in paaaaiiiinnnnnnn
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So just saw the updated message tracker and WOW.... if it is true that those numbers are premature when would we expect to hear anything from Wayne state. Also...... if those numbers are not premature, we’re a good chuck of those interviews OOS???? Btw I’m complete August 28 IS
 
So just saw the updated message tracker and WOW.... if it is true that those numbers are premature when would we expect to hear anything from Wayne state. Also...... if those numbers are not premature, we’re a good chuck of those interviews OOS???? Btw I’m complete August 28 IS

No way to know if they were OOS or IS, guess we will find out tomorrow! Hoping for the best tomorrow guys and gals 🙂))
 
Did anyone email thank you notes to their interviewers? And if so, did you email to the student and faculty interviewers and all the MMI interviewers?
 
Did anyone email thank you notes to their interviewers? And if so, did you email to the student and faculty interviewers and all the MMI interviewers?
I sent thank you emails to my student and faculty interviewers. I emailed the general admissions email and they forwarded the thank you notes for me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I scheduled my interview like early-mid December. Is this too late? For those that interviewed, how was your interview lol
 
I scheduled my interview like early-mid December. Is this too late? For those that interviewed, how was your interview lol
Best interview experience of the entire cycle. They really gave you the chance to sell yourself and asked really thought provoking questions. Honestly, and people can chime in here and attest to it, I felt like they already liked you at the beginning of the interview and genuinely wanted to confirm it. Instead of going into it expecting you to impress them and prove you’re worthy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I literally just realized there was a post interview survey. Really hope they're not upset I filled it out 2+ weeks later...