2021-2022 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Wondering how likely an A is after an interview from this school since I know they put a lot of people on the waiting list

Reactions: 4 users
I finalized my secondary 7/26 (all materials were in as well) but just logged into the portal and it says "Items received as of 09/23/2021".
This doesn't mean complete on 9/23 does it?

I finalized my secondary 7/26 (all materials were in as well) but just logged into the portal and it says "Items received as of 09/23/2021".
This doesn't mean complete on 9/23 does it?
No it’s saying “these are the items we have as of your current time” whenever you hit finalize is when you were complete. It confused me too

Reactions: 1 users
II today. OOS LM 69 Complete 8/12. Interview dates available are mid-late October :) If anyone has interview advice for this school please let me know!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know where I can find the date I finalized my application through the portal? I genuinely can’t remember at this point.

For those who have interviews, when did they send the email with the WebEx links? Interview is tomorrow and so far I haven't received anything.

For those who have interviews, when did they send the email with the WebEx links? Interview is tomorrow and so far I haven't received anything.
I got the links the afternoon of the 22nd for my interview on the 24th at 9 am

Members don't see this ad :)
Just need a reminder, there is no complete email and there is no payment received email? right? cuz I can not figure out when I was complete.

Hello Everyone ,

If anyone has done their interview already please share --what questions you were asked and also the structure ? Was the vibe good ?

Thank You :)

Pre-II R, first response from any school this cycle!!! low stats so I guess makes sense o_O complete late aug/early sept, I forgot when exactly

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
For everyone that interviewed, do you think we'll hear back oct 15?

Pre-II R, first response from any school this cycle!!! low stats so I guess makes sense o_O complete late aug/early sept, I forgot when exactly
do you mind telling me your stats? I also completed the secondary late august/early sept

LOL I received my pre-II R from Albany a few weeks ago but I guess they felt the need to send me another R this morning :rofl:

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
LOL I received my pre-II R from Albany a few weeks ago but I guess they felt the need to send me another R this morning :rofl:
that was me with EVMS--they rejected me pre-2º and then sent ANOTHER rejection 2 days later

• Care
The big R. OOS non-trad, 511/3.81 and a lifetime of volunteering.

• Care
I’m starting to get the feeling that I’m not going to hear back from any of these schools lol. Complete mid July and silence.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I’m starting to get the feeling that I’m not going to hear back from any of these schools lol. Complete mid July and silence.
You've got until after Thanksgiving til the odds drop to low (low, still not impossible). Hang in there guys. It's not over till the woman of considerable mass fires action potentials through her vocal cords. 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Interview invite today. IS, complete end of September, interview dates were available mid to end of October!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Interview invite today. IS, complete end of September, interview dates were available mid to end of October!
Yay!! Congratulations :)

• Love
these cowards need to send me an II or i will formally be upset :mad:

• Haha
My interview is coming up soon, does anyone know how important the optional dean’s advising/ student panel session is? Will it reflect poorly on me if I don’t attend? I have other commitments that day that would make it hard for me to go.

Question #2 lol. Is Albany solely MMI or will there be a traditional interview portion?

Reactions: 1 user
My interview is coming up soon, does anyone know how important the optional dean’s advising/ student panel session is? Will it reflect poorly on me if I don’t attend? I have other commitments that day that would make it hard for me to go.
Hi. I was in a similar situation. I contacted them by email and they send me an invitation for the next student panel and dean presentation. They are very accommodating. Good luck.

Hi. I was in a similar situation. I contacted them by email and they send me an invitation for the next student panel and dean presentation. They are very accommodating. Good luck.
Thank you very much for your response!

Reactions: 1 user