2021-2022 Albany

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finalized my secondary 7/26 (all materials were in as well) but just logged into the portal and it says "Items received as of 09/23/2021".
This doesn't mean complete on 9/23 does it?
 
Does anyone know where I can find the date I finalized my application through the portal? I genuinely can’t remember at this point.
 
For those who have interviews, when did they send the email with the WebEx links? Interview is tomorrow and so far I haven't received anything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone ,

If anyone has done their interview already please share --what questions you were asked and also the structure ? Was the vibe good ?

Thank You 🙂
 
Pre-II R, first response from any school this cycle!!! low stats so I guess makes sense 😵 complete late aug/early sept, I forgot when exactly
do you mind telling me your stats? I also completed the secondary late august/early sept
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m starting to get the feeling that I’m not going to hear back from any of these schools lol. Complete mid July and silence.
You've got until after Thanksgiving til the odds drop to low (low, still not impossible). Hang in there guys. It's not over till the woman of considerable mass fires action potentials through her vocal cords. 🤗
 
Last edited:
My interview is coming up soon, does anyone know how important the optional dean’s advising/ student panel session is? Will it reflect poorly on me if I don’t attend? I have other commitments that day that would make it hard for me to go.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My interview is coming up soon, does anyone know how important the optional dean’s advising/ student panel session is? Will it reflect poorly on me if I don’t attend? I have other commitments that day that would make it hard for me to go.
Hi. I was in a similar situation. I contacted them by email and they send me an invitation for the next student panel and dean presentation. They are very accommodating. Good luck.